Ok, this is too weird.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
st00ge

hehehe yep cool word, i thought it could have been real ( i love stuff like that) but as has been pointed out here (and my bf said same when i showed him it) if that happened to you would you not sue the arse off him?

i wouldnt but if you were an american you might cos they sue for everything...

[phone ringing]
"y'ello?"
"wowowowowowowowowo?"
"yep this is me whaddaya want?"
"owowowowowowo woowowo wowoowow!!"
"aw man but it was just an example!!"
"owowowowow wowow wowow
wowow"
"aww fine ok right whatever!! see you in court!!"
"Wow WoW!"

Mmmmkay that was some american suing me for saying they sue for everything, gotta go and hire a good lawyer now, wonder if that dude that saved michaels arse is available?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Mr Brown might have used some more of his psychological techniques to make you believe its real tbh and not faked :).

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Also ... had another thought about this .... the guys reaction when he "comes back round" (no Seal dont get excited I didnt mean that)......
It's like .... "WOW that was really good" .....
Not "OMG MY PANTS ARE FULL OF SHIT !!!".

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Rookiescot said:
Also ... had another thought about this .... the guys reaction when he "comes back round" (no Seal dont get excited I didnt mean that)......
Well around his friends he isn't really going to say that, is he?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Rookiescot said:
(no Seal dont get excited I didnt mean that)

Bu...i wasn't gonna say anything! Honest!

Actually i posted something allready, it didn't work and ended in a flamewar 2000(Special Forces Edition) so i used my mesmeparapsycohologically powers to make you forget about it, go to the freddyshouse servers and erased all data from the incident and returned status quo.

In other words pressed edit.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Was cool, even if it was fake or not. :p

Only thing I don't get is how he puts him to sleep again when the guy shuts himself in the lil room.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
in the full one he told the guys m8s what was going to happen and all the phsycology behind it, not sure why they edited it out this tho.
Also the real one was cut as said before cus the guy flipped and started doing crazy stuff.
Rookiescot said:
the guy thought it was all in the game, psychology as i understand it is that he saw the gun in his hand and the game in front of him his brain thought 1+1 must equal 2 in his head.
I wouldnt want it to happen to me there must be some psychologycal fallout after it :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom