Ok, this is too weird.

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
A guy gets tricked into beliveing he's in the middle of a zombie shoot-'em-up...

WEIRD!

I sure hope it's fake...

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Now thats cool !

I guess the trick is to emerse the guy in the video game and offer distractions to enter a hypnotic state - kinda like when you watch a film in a darkly lit room and feel part of it.

Hes just taken it to the next level "Paul Mckena" style.

Amazing :)

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
yeah i watched it on TV...he thinks its real and it's really well done.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
holy shit, that was supreme.

However im assuming they did some research in to this guys medical health before they chose him, i mean say he had a heart complaint, epile[sy or mental health problems that could have turned out nasty, but wow theres an idea for a seriously good film in that.

just a quick question, if they offered people the chance to actually go "in game" liek that, would you really want to? i'd love to if it was done like laser quest where you knew it was fake but it was still quite creepy but im not sure i'd like to be hypnotised in to that situation, what if you had flash backs? o_O

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I'm sorry but there are so many holes in that, quite obviously an act and a setup as a lot of his stuff is.

Remember David Blaine's 'throwing cards through windows'?

It was just a fake they edited together, peoples reactions to other stuff, very very sad you say, but he still rich ...so what.

Just think it through, the blood packs in the zombie actors,timed too well with someone who they apparently didn't know what was going to do.
He could have hurt himself jumped through a glass window or seriously hurt an actor in his panic.

And also the piss-poor acting.

Himse

FH is my second home
er setup?

so what :D looks cool!

i dont think it is tbh

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
imagine if he started pistol wipping the "zombies" :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
its done by darren brown, he does alot of things like this, apparantly its been edited because the full version is too scary to show on tv, the guy actually went crazy screaming and stuff. He is rather creepy, i think darren brown takes his stuff too far sometimes but it is amazing to see :).

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Kinda spooky someone can have that sort of control over someone, if it is real that is...

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Psychology rules ;)

I was worried when he left the gun and that zombie was staggering down that corrider :( But I am easily scared.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
I would never believe this sort of stuff unless they did that to me and I could see the footage of it after.

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
thats cool!!!! :worthy: wish something similar only not as scary happen to me :)

Eliminate

Fledgling Freddie
yeah that was on british TV a few months back.

Derren Brown the evil fuck :flame: :flame:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The reason people say things like this are fake is that they don't realise that they probably did hat bit hundreds of times to find a good candidate.

Well not hundreds but, anyway.

These days, everything is fake and pood on by sceptics. I bet if UFO's started landing all over the earth people would be screaming fake even while they were anally probed.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
I bet if UFO's started landing all over the earth people would be screaming fake even while they were anally probed.

duh, its just the american government trying to scare everyone into conformity!!11

that was cool :) i didnt see that one on tv cuz i was out and couldnt find it anywhere and i really wanted to see it :p after everything derren brown does im in a state of stupor and completely unable to comprehend how he manages it.
he performed in our city not very long ago, but twas sold out:(

Outlander

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
I bet if UFO's started landing all over the earth people would be screaming fake even while they were anally probed.

Or screaming with joy perhaps.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
What I fail to understand is the reaction of his mates.
Picture this.... your mate goes all weird all of a sudden and guys arrive who want to put him on a stretcher and carry him off to a shady warehouse somewhere.
Think that dude needs to reappraise his mates somewhat.
He could have been making a special guest appearance in some snuff video or starring on some gay website called "Straight guys drunk who get humped and feltched".
Or something nasty could have happened to him.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Rookiescot said:
He could have been making a special guest appearance in some snuff video or starring on some gay website called "Straight guys drunk who get humped and feltched".

Sooo.... therapy not going well then?

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Rookiescot said:
What I fail to understand is the reaction of his mates.
Picture this.... your mate goes all weird all of a sudden and guys arrive who want to put him on a stretcher and carry him off to a shady warehouse somewhere.
Think that dude needs to reappraise his mates somewhat.
Or something nasty could have happened to him.

True, if the mates didn't know about it.

I'm thinking they might have been told what was going to happen though :p

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Would have been a bit wierd for the mates but one of the first people they saw was Derron Brown, so the fact he was asleep and that Derron Brown was there i think most people would have clicked that it was one of his tricks.

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
and what makes u say that? i cant really see anything in there thats makes it "obviously fake" :eek:

first of all his friends didnt say anything when he fell asleep standing in that pub.
My first reaction would be to check if he was ok. I wouldnt be standing there thinking
"oh he fell asleep, Im just gonna stand here and say nothing for 1-2 min" (must have
taken them some time to get from the room they sat watching him and out into the pub)

second of all you can't just hypnotise and scare people half to death like that w out getting
your ass sued off.
Its equivalent to someone going into a bar and order a beer then the bartender puts
drugs in the beer and when he falls asleep he drives him into the woods and leaves him there.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Kokelimonkelmedisin said:
first of all his friends didnt say anything when he fell asleep standing in that pub.
My first reaction would be to check if he was ok. I wouldnt be standing there thinking
"oh he fell asleep, Im just gonna stand here and say nothing for 1-2 min" (must have
taken them some time to get from the room they sat watching him and out into the pub)

second of all you can't just hypnotise and scare people half to death like that w out getting
your ass sued off.
Its equivalent to someone going into a bar and order a beer then the bartender puts
drugs in the beer and when he falls asleep he drives him into the woods and leaves him there.

lets play "Spot the Sceptic!"
*points at j00*
I WIN!!!! :twak:

as said before, people like you wouldn't believe it if it was done right in front of you - its a really lame thing humans do - knock something and claim it's not real, but have no way of explaining it themselves.

Derren Brown is a f*ckin jedi - he can read and manipulate your mind through whatever means, make your senses betray you and make you realise he has an enormous talent in an area most of us couldn't even begin to understand if he sat and explained it letter by letter.

However he does it, he says from the very outset that he is an illusionist - he performs sorcery - he never ever claims he's a magician or superhuman in anyway...

Chilly

Balls of steel
aye he says its all stage magic, mind control and hypnosis and NO STOOGES! hehe, I like the word stooge, got a nice ring to it

STOOGE!

Job

I love it when I shoot down conspiricies and paranormal babble, people always say
'don't you believe in anything!!!?'

Well yeah, I believe in loads of things including the fact that it's bullshit.
I'm sorry but if you cant see that's fake and deduce how unlikely the actions are of the people involved then you shouldn't go out too much TBH.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Fake...not fake...can't be proven by any other then Mr Illusionist.

That's a fact and no point in arguing about it.

If you can't get that, either side, you're just a guy with a passion to argue about anything.

They might as well be magicians from a far away galaxy...just like if superman was to coe here these days, he'd become an con artist, movie star or whatnot. You don't know.

Offer proof, either way, or shut up and enjoy the entertainment if you so choose. :D

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Job said:
I love it when I shoot down conspiricies and paranormal babble, people always say
'don't you believe in anything!!!?'

Well yeah, I believe in loads of things including the fact that it's bullshit.
I'm sorry but if you cant see that's fake and deduce how unlikely the actions are of the people involved then you shouldn't go out too much TBH.

YOU!!! YOU'RE NOT EVEN REAL!!!!!!!! :touch:

You're a fake human - your made of chick-peas and felt and glow-sticks and have coal for eyes...

and you smell faintly of marmite too... FAKE!!!

:m00:

Job

Don't shoot the messenger

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom