Ok then, Who are u most scared of ...

O

old_saxo

Im scared of Hatts and fatbelly when im using my infil :p they always get me whit that true sight and go melee on me :p beating me up totaly hehe

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by acei
BD's, savages, chanters anyone else that can solo with 1 button :)
Lol at savages using just one button :/

Using 4 quickbars atm to adapt to different situations :/

B

Brynn

lets just say outlaw and Zoyster just to keep their ego inflated :D

edit spelling

P

panos_gr

erm in most grp i die laast as i almost alwayas run in caster grps and me being only tank...but well zoyster is the only 1 that targets me first and i always die ffs:p so yes gotta be him;/

R

Rg.Roller

The odd La or vgn grp is very fun to play against, albs are just there to pharm :>

G

Gahldir

the number of savages and healers you can put into 1 group, the number of FGs can roam emain with without doing anything constructive.

and, ofc, Olas very OP'd pet ;)

D

december_rain

im kinda scared of Cerberos, i dont even dare attack him
when he is fighting a purple con Nightmare :)

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by zelur
Pheeer me!1

cant pheer you cos u always run :( only once u stayed .. skal = mez n run as always :( or just run and ignore a fight :(

G

Gordonax

Scared isn't the right word, but I always seem to run straight into Zoia whenever I'm trying to get somewhere in the frontiers... It's like "oh, you again..."

Sometimes I think she lets me get away out of pity :)

K

Kagato.

Don't fear anything one on one, but bone dancers are the most problamatic and the only things I treat with caution solo.

F

-fwapp-

im scared of chanters, seeing that heat debuff thing is the first step to /release

M

mele

Im scared of Torcs that uncovers me from stealth in amg-atk !!!!

K

Kirtaa

i fear outlaw and zoyster the most,

oh, and ofc i fear stlong ola pet

Z

zelur

Originally posted by -yoda-
cant pheer you cos u always run :( only once u stayed .. skal = mez n run as always :( or just run and ignore a fight :(
Oh =o .. well im sorry.

I ran because i had already killed you (AFTER you attacked me from behind with that nasty toothpick.) You had no rps to offer so i decided to run around a bit & wait untill u were worth anything.
Saw another friar heading away from castle sauvage along the road. Killed him, mezzed you.
then 6 other mids came running & put u down. :( didn't want that.
I must admit that friars scares the shit outa me. I almost never win if they draw the 1st blood.

btw.. "cant pheer you cos u always run"
..But Ive only fought you twice ^^ ..First time was about one week ago. I did a dumb misstake, tried to fight you when I had ress illness, I were loosing so i mezzed & ran.

see you soon. ;>

A

Aussie-

I'm scared i could meet someone more uber then me someday...

... doubt it xD

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by -fwapp-
lol what lvl were u, or just no shield spec :]

think iw as rr7 at the time, no shield spec cos warden osv, but still found it funny :p

C

Conchabar

all manaa chanters oh ye and dragon fang infiltrators

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom