OK... someone needs to have words with the realm guards in Suavage.

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

<----- Not pleased.

After a slooooooow solo shaman treck through...

Hadriens... dodging Hibs, albs and stealth squads
Pennines... dodging Giant fecking lizards, albs, and silly rock giants

I finally got to suavage.

Ran for a bit and got chased down by 12 - yes count em TWELVE!!!! realm guards.

Dammed ganking NPC's!

Have words with em imo... not fair.

Just wanted to camp excal road for a bit, see if i could get anyone.

But nooooooo... zerged by Knight commanders and scouts.

Nerf!

(and yes... was hoping i would catch shiftass... but it was not to be... ill be back matey... and ill be looking out for NPC zergs this time :) )

O

old.Tyraette

that Shiftass better not have been me :(

thats an even poorer name than usual :p

T

The Real Redi

heh! i pity you fella, but on my third attempt at clearing the AMG in odin's yesterday, and being ganked by the uber-group of mids stomping around there, i made it into Jamtlands then out of nowhere 2 patrols suddenly appeared on top of me and slashed my nice new cloak to shreds :(

What with the "stealth" guard zergs and the keep archers pumping arrow after arrow through several feet of stone, i get the feeling all the Nerf whines should be directed at the realms guards...

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Originally posted by old.Tyraette
that Shiftass better not have been me :(

thats an even poorer name than usual :p

Shiftass?

Shatver?

Whatever.

/hug

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Originally posted by The Real Redi

What with the "stealth" guard zergs and the keep archers pumping arrow after arrow through several feet of stone, i get the feeling all the Nerf whines should be directed at the realms guards...

AMEN!

And whats with the uber mach 6 even while in combat and deseased? hmmm? hmmm?

Kiting realm guards does NOT work. :/

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Just use sos and sprint

Oh wait!

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Just use sos and sprint

Oh wait!

Can I call you Bob? :D

monkey island4tehwin

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Tremble before my feets foolish mortals!!

muahahauahuahuahua

Im sure they are around here somewhere...

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Danya
Mez and speed works too.

But hard when you got 2 people hitting you and 2 people shooting you ;o

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
But hard when you got 2 people hitting you and 2 people shooting you ;o
Not if you are 2 or 3 people yourselves. :-o

A

angrykid

3 seers can take down three realm guards easily.. np there.

2 healers, 1 shaman.

piece of cake. :D

B

Balbor

Originally posted by angrykid
3 seers can take down three realm guards easily.. np there.

2 healers, 1 shaman.

piece of cake. :D

yeah and if they then deside to nerf healers and shamen so they can't we can all point the finger at you :p

Urgat Rip-Eye you want mythic to nerf the patrols so that a solo shamen can solo them? or maybe you just want the new /Einherjar command to get you all to RR10.

You wanna moan about realm guard i guess you haven't seen how they act when Hibs are about, for some resion the uber wizard bolts have no effect on hibs, and seeing as there a hole in the wall to the right of the door this is worrying.

O

old.Tyraette

I dont think he wants to be able to solo them, I think he just wants them to be subject to the same rules that we the players are governed by.

Having them at mach 10 and follow you for hours on end is irritating to say the least.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.Tyraette
Having them at mach 10 and follow you for hours on end is irritating to say the least.

I really hate to disagree with you, but realm guards are at mach 5, my minstrel can keep up with them. :)

then again, those where Rigante realm guards... might have something to do with it <grin>

O

old.Tyraette

my apologies then.

Being the Prince of the Shadowed Night, I dont have to worry about such trifling matters ;)

D

Danya

Originally posted by Balbor
yeah and if they then deside to nerf healers and shamen so they can't we can all point the finger at you :p

Urgat Rip-Eye you want mythic to nerf the patrols so that a solo shamen can solo them? or maybe you just want the new /Einherjar command to get you all to RR10.

You wanna moan about realm guard i guess you haven't seen how they act when Hibs are about, for some resion the uber wizard bolts have no effect on hibs, and seeing as there a hole in the wall to the right of the door this is worrying.
Um I can easily solo a low level patrol on my minstrel... Only the highly upgraded ones are actually tough. :p

Users who are viewing this thread