Ok, So I got this question....

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Am I so dangerous that they required two to take me down, or do they do this to everyone? :p

(PS: Note my RR and their RR's :p)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Think they're pretty much always duo or more, can't say for sure.

(You got outskilled :()

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
i got same SS of uonz scout just trio zerging me so dunno, 2 mercs a wiz and scout and still manage to kill that gimpy wizard (HI RIDERICH NABBFAEN)
Didnt know uon played taht way but will get similar action back in his face

And franellafaya and rodelsb allways been that way only cause they suck ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
i got same SS of uonz scout just trio zerging me so dunno, 2 mercs a wiz and scout and still manage to kill that gimpy wizard (HI RIDERICH NABBFAEN)
Didnt know uon played taht way but will get similar action back in his face

And franellafaya and rodelsb allways been that way only cause they suck ;)

Alex adds on all :D

/wave @ Uon

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Am I so dangerous that they required two to take me down, or do they do this to everyone? :p

(PS: Note my RR and their RR's :p)

:( altho be happy u fight a duo not THE zerg most of the time.
fighting more than one opponent at time will thicken ur skin and add on ur skills young infiltrator :)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Arent they the SB+Hunter duo who are married irl? Its been a while since I played on this server but I think its mister and missus

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
and they are both fucking useless :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
yep Kinag, those have always been worthless in that way :<

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Boring the whining at people duoing, zerging others. Rodel and Franel been doing this for years, it's their playstyle, suck it up or enjoy the PvE side of Daoc ~~

Totally OT, it's a nice UI kinag, care to give name? :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Whatty's 1.88 UI

And dont flame them.. they are nice ppl really

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Whatty's 1.88 UI

And dont flame them.. they are nice ppl really

Ty for the info.

I don't care if they are nice people or not, just tired of people still being surprised to die in a RvR zone.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
don't worry kinag you can rp pl me and duo soon xD just need to find an sc'er

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
They're nice people. Husband and Wife if i remember right. So if u got probs with them duoing, team up with someone yourself.. There isn't really anything else to do about it.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
:( altho be happy u fight a duo not THE zerg most of the time.
fighting more than one opponent at time will thicken ur skin and add on ur skills young infiltrator

You are one annoying SB!

I can't even hurt you >_<

And I doubt my skin can be thicker versus those two xD

Ty for the info.

I don't care if they are nice people or not, just tired of people still being surprised to die in a RvR zone.

I do not care if I get duo'd down anymore, got myself a new template so I'm more lenient, but it's just strange that they're over twice my rr and still both pop to kill me off :p

They're nice people. Husband and Wife if i remember right. So if u got probs with them duoing, team up with someone yourself.. There isn't really anything else to do about it.

I do not like to duo, but If I were to duo I'd have my own solo fights, and if more than one pop I'd let the other one take care of him (and vice versa)

Being two against one just doesn't seem much fun. I'm more to even numbers, but it's hard to find someone with the same "playstyle".

All in all though, fun that they're actually a pair in real life, it does not change my opinion about the matter though, but I don't blame them.

If my girlfriend played I'd probably want to play with her as well :p

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
I do not care if I get duo'd down anymore, got myself a new template so I'm more lenient, but it's just strange that they're over twice my rr and still both pop to kill me off :p

Well, getting zerged by high rr opponents, outnumbering me, it's something too much familiar to me since i'm playing in Avalon. So not shocked by your pic, except the fact that they were only 2 ;)

ps: crap english, need to go sleep :/

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Well, getting zerged by high rr opponents, outnumbering me, it's something too much familiar to me since i'm playing in Avalon. So not shocked by your pic, except the fact that they were only 2 ;)

ps: crap english, need to go sleep :/

Well, there's a reason why people don't solo on Limors :p tried to do that on my VW, but that was kind of pointless..

However, yesterday was a great day, and I want to thank the soloers (except Eul, I don't like him as he never goes below 90% xD) who were out last night.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
fighting more than one opponent at time will thicken ur skin and add on ur skills young infiltrator :)

You'll come across a few duo's, trios etc so aye, best to learn how to deal with it instead of having a good vent on a forum :)

Mezz poison would be a good start imo, remove the pet from the equation and hopefully catch one of them with purge down and unload on the other hoping to kill him/her before the other one recovers (kite him out of range, unload with poisons and poison spike, maybe run-thru a bit, if it's 2v1 anything goes imo) then vanish, run off, heal up and come back for the other. Chances are you'll struggle, probably won't be able to kill either and very likely die horribly and very fast, but it's a challenge to try.

The other option is to find a realm-mate to team up with to even the odds, 2v2's can be incredibly rewarding and fun fights :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
You'll come across a few duo's, trios etc so aye, best to learn how to deal with it instead of having a good vent on a forum :)

Mezz poison would be a good start imo, remove the pet from the equation and hopefully catch one of them with purge down and unload on the other hoping to kill him/her before the other one recovers (kite him out of range, unload with poisons and poison spike, maybe run-thru a bit, if it's 2v1 anything goes imo) then vanish, run off, heal up and come back for the other. Chances are you'll struggle, probably won't be able to kill either and very likely die horribly and very fast, but it's a challenge to try.

The other option is to find a realm-mate to team up with to even the odds, 2v2's can be incredibly rewarding and fun fights :)

So many wrong things there, hehe.

First, I do not have mezz poison as I'm ml7 :p

Second, I do not have Vanish as I'm realm rank 4l6 and I needed other abilities first.

Ok, not that much wrong, but some atleast :p

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
So many wrong things there, hehe.

First, I do not have mezz poison as I'm ml7 :p

Second, I do not have Vanish as I'm realm rank 4l6 and I needed other abilities first.

Ok, not that much wrong, but some atleast :p

It was meant more as an example than a recipe for success (which it wouldn't really be anyway because I suck playing a sneak, so listeneing to my advice is daft at the best of times) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom