Ok so getting zerged sucked.

islef

Loyal Freddie
RR is not THAT important imo, i run in pugs 90% of the time often it is high rr pugs, my point is that those pugs often get farmed by lower rr groups with superior teamplay. (or it is just cause i suck so much and get my group killed /ponder).
But yes i guess a good group could have a good time farming 40 albs that are solo or in mini groups standing at a bridge, and that will continue to be the case if they never make groups and try to evolve that part of their play.

Alb groups pwn just as much as any mid or hib group if they play well ( Boys dont Cry, PE, AD etc ).

Edit: tbh i think charmangle said it much better than the crap i posted, nightshifts suck. Can just sit here and post crap :(

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Jor said:
/OOT
Sure Aran (heyas btw) I know... but he was RR8... you know? /ponder He could have easily slain us... even unbuffed. Why not run a bit, stealth and come back immediately? Maybe it's just me to /shrug and /ponder here...
/OOT off

That lvl36+ thingie is really good to know... anyway - don't want to add other stuff here really.

Sleep tight all - see you ingame!

now why on earth would one take extra risks and make it easier on an enemy ?

most of the time, it`s the stealhers who can`t get back in DF when they die, not the xper/farmers.

fucking up as a stealher in DF means it can take DAYS if not more before you get another shot at getting in DF.

Lets say the amount of mercy a lowby can get from me in DF depends largely if he can just come back in or not...

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Albion aint a worse realm than any other. All realms got good players, and if you combine them right i think albs can have one of the best grp setups.. I hear too many albs whine about them being "hardmode" and just harder to play than mid and hib.

tbh i think that mids got best Tank grps, albs best caster grps(Thurg range and sorc mezz + caba bodydebuff to sorc) and hibs best as a mix. But still if you set the right people together like Asylum atm which is the only ones i know is playing atm cus i dont anymore so i cant mention others, but set the right grp and you can own every other grp easily with the right players.

RR doesnt matter much at all anymore after the new RP system.. The warder zerg turned RR5-6-7 and so the last months so nothing to complain about there tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom