ok, seriously, this class needs help :p

T

Trinilim

Nightshades..

man.. I didn't know you guys had it so bad..

I was PAed by a lvl 50 nightshade earlier (like 5 minutes ago) for 190 damage.. poor guy :( he stunned me and ran off, I don't blame him.

And as for the hib zerg in odins just now.. well.. what can I say? Hibs will be hibs.

E

Eblessair

probably mistook you for a caster, ns's arent tank-killers like your inifils ya'know :p

T

Trinilim

I'm a friar though.. and I wear a vest.. and have a big black cap.. and have a big staff with metal things on the end o_O

but that's not the point, an Infil wil perf me for 400+ damage. an SB will perf me for 400ish damage. a 2h SB will perf me for 600ish damage. a NS perfs me for almost 200.. :eek7:

B

belth

NS will hit much faster usually than Inf or SB though. Put some AP on a NS and well, they become hard, instead of the 4-shottable mice they are :(

O

old.Xanthian

lol that "zerg" was 14 Armiger's.
Not really a zerg in comparison to what Outlaw brought to Emain earlier.

A

ab_fluid

NS's r exactly what an assasin should be, do a great job of tanking light tanks and casters/archers, get raped by tanks, infs and sb's should be put on a par :)

T

Trinilim

I consider anything that outnumbers me 5:1 or more a zerg, regardless of how many actual people there are :p

after all, 4fgs isn't considered a zerg compared to 10fgs..

H

hotrat

Xanthian --> :touch: <-- Me
Don't prod me with your staff when i am SoS'ing away from your group please :)

As for nightshades, yer they could use a boost, but avoid pain is gonna be useful, especially after the IP nerf.

O

old.Xarr

and with wild arcana ns can crit with debuffs and dots.. that's pretty nasty. their strength is in their RA.

E

Envenom2

ummm sure ns are tank killers i killed enough alb tanks to last me a lifetime ok sometimes i did kite them but who doesnt ? PA stun+snare run off stealth repeat a few times until a dead tank.

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by Envenom2
ummm sure ns are tank killers i killed enough alb tanks to last me a lifetime ok sometimes i did kite them but who doesnt ? PA stun+snare run off stealth repeat a few times until a dead tank.
:rolleyes:

next you'll be saying your zerg didn't help

A

Athralmall

Only time my PA damage ever went that low was when I did it res-sick, so that might have been the answer you're looking for.

As for taking out tanks, I don't even touch tanks unless I'm buffed - partially because there are usually mages/healers around I should be trying to take out first :p

G

Gef

I solo'd a 50 pally called Ckiller last night, he even IP'd, and I missed PA - maybe compared to Infs/SB's yeah we need a bit of love but TBH we aint as weak as people like to think.

But yeah 200 damage on PA is pathetic, he was probably using very fast weapons.

B

brommix

of all the classes in the 3realms assasins are among those closest to eachother. I do agree that in general Infil>SB>NS but we are not talking huge leaps at all. When they met eachother the one who PA pretty much allways win so its very close. In Hib you just dont have so many NS and they dont rvr as much, there were a few like iziz envenom i can recall right of the top of my head, but that means they dont have the rlm pts SBs and Infils have. The reasons for that is quite simple 3 or 4patches ago the best class in albion were the infil! so people made infil alts and we got loads of infils now, Midgård found out that Shadowzerkers rocked too and when rvr was less organized (meaning more easy victims) than now they also made huge numbers of SBs. Ns were neaver at the top of the foodchain in hibernia, there are so many more viable classes, Eldritches Enchanters are evil to meet, the Hero still generally the best allround cannonfodder tank, Bard best support class in game i think, not meaning that it can solo people or anything jsut a great support class. Hell i got 50+17 crit and i Pa for like 280 yesterday on a hib cause he was buffed and i wasnt...so come on! As for anyone talking about assasins being overpowered! Really get a clue Poon, where do you get those half assed thoughts from?`if any tank dies to an Assasin its not due to lewtness, only lack of thinking from the tanks perspective. DO NOT RUN AROUND SOLO. The clever assasin will allways kill the stupid tank. Tanks = no mobility, no stealth, no CC Tanks = defensive skills, loads of hp, at times good dam output melee range. ITS NOT A SOLO CLASS. To solo you need mobility CC or Stealth. Anyone ignoring these facts are dumb enough to be killed.

A

Aussie-

because you won 1 fight vs a nightshade who prob can't play his class , this class needs a boost?

B

bewal

He propably failed the CS too, you were running and lag can sometimes make you misjudge the timing.

V

Vasconcelos

190 damage is a very poor PA, combined with the fact he stunned ya n ran away makes me guess he was ress ill............ if so: smart ns ;)

D

dangle

even buffed i dont think u would hit for 200ish on a missed CS, i think main reason, was the fast that your armour is resistant to thrust, you maybe also had decent thrust resist from items? and u were buffed and he wasnt, i once attacked a friar in dodens gruva PAd with a gaurded rapier and hit for 290ish - 110ish, he then purged CD and wiped the floor with me as i tried to run in shock of how little i damaged him, i just think friars are a NS weakspot and all classes have 1 thats all:)

J

Jiggs

Chaplin PAd me for 150

i felt sorry for him :(

where do these infils come from btw, its seems everytime i get jumped 2+ infils pop up :D like they hang around friars hoping someone mistakes them for a caster...

C

censi

inf 2.5 spec points and 9 sec reactive stun style at 50 thrust??? Co-incidence????

Thats the only unbalanced thing about this.

Lower inf to 2.2 (if they want 50 thrust it should be at the cost of env or stealth dont give them the xtra points to get it for free FFS)

give Inf shitty DD's

Give NS 2.5 spec points

And make all the reactive Stun styles last 6 seconds accross all 3 assasin classes.

FIXED.

B

belth

Censi full of shit. AS ALWAYS.

Only unbalanced thing about this is your mental capacity.

A

Aussie-

Oh, Hibs didnt get all the best classes in the game?

B

Belomar

One thing that people seem to overlook is the fact that the albeit-shitty DD of a Nightshade is an insta (well, I think there is a castable one too, right?) which makes it perfect for interrupting qc:s. This is what I do when dueling a caster with my minstrel, leastways, always save my instas for the qc (ever since blowing my instats on Crey and getting the stun-nuke-nuke-dead combo long ago :(). But perhaps it's different for assassins, who rather rely on stun styles and quick kills?

S

sorusi

random alb tank hits you with his big 2h:axe.
You are hit for 210 dmg! (styled)

lol coming from albs @ ppl hitting for low dmg? :p

oh and ns:es pwn, they hit VERY fast. they can actacully be the fastest class ingame with that high base quick on lurikeen

S

sorusi

oh and i cant see why ppl manage to fuck up their infs with buff bots and 2.5x specc pts.. like 99% of them are pure gimps still :(

Z

ztyx

Hibernia has way too good zerg classes so they'll never roll a NS.
bah, give save the love for other albions 2H wielders instead.

OR give midgard stealther with CC :hat:

Users who are viewing this thread