|OK our timing sux :D

A

Axuk

Well what can I say.. through the course of the night we had plenty of people for BG2... just not all at the same time LMAO....

There were also a lot of pms from people asking about it.. shame on you for not showing up to see for yourselves :p

Well done to Midgard for being there ready and waiting... and for bringing the ballista :D

The blasted Albs came just as you guys left :(

Still, I know a wee bit of fun was had... and I'd like to keep trying .. Fewer people does mean that there is room for a few attempts at tactics, ambushes, hara kiris :p and duels of course..... and while it may have been a bit quiet, for this first attempt I still think it was a lot better than the usual herd in BG1.. the potenital is there at least. Shame you can't emote how hard you are laughing when you are dead :D.

Huge hugs and kisses to everyone who was there... and I've got whiskey for next time Marilyn as well as the beer and cake :D

It will only happen if we all keep at it for a while....I'm afraid I'm not the sort to quit on a first attempt even if I have to sit in there alone for the time being. I'll pack a picnic so anyone is welcome to join in.

Sunday has been suggested as the next possible day that might be better for people.

8.30pm it is and I really hope all those who did come tonight come again and each bring another one with them :D

Nn all and thanks for the fun :D

Ax

Users who are viewing this thread