Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
In group myself right now

Cloudsong is insanely boosted together with other artifacts level wise

and a couple of Som 3o3 :clap:

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Sweeeeeet. :D

Tried any encounters out to see if they're easier? Let us know when you XP some artis. :) Someone in US said that if you get 100mill per mob, it'll take 350mobs to get any arti to level 10 or something.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Mobius said:
Sweeeeeet. :D

Tried any encounters out to see if they're easier? Let us know when you XP some artis. :) Someone in US said that if you get 100mill per mob, it'll take 350mobs to get any arti to level 10 or something.

All they posted in the patch notes are well easier.

Also you can sell old artifact drops to normal mechants and earn quite a buck since they can no longer be used

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Also you can sell old artifact drops to normal mechants and earn quite a buck since they can no longer be used

merchants give same price for all artis? and how much per arti?

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
DrunkSkunk said:
merchants give same price for all artis? and how much per arti?

here were almost no Erinys Charms out there that were not activated. They sell for an eye popping 60 plat. (That's the highest priced, rarest one. Almost no one had one to sell! Of course, one of those guys started a thread :) But look at our distribution: 15 artifacts are selling for more than ten plat, and more are closer to ten than sixty. 18 are worth from three to ten plat. 8 will bring their seller from one to three plat. And 18 are fetching less than one.

from the herald

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
A mob just dropped 4 scrolls

scalars 3o3 Battler 3o3 in the same kill on another one. this is highly ridicilous and forget earning cash on scrolls in the future :m00:

Airalith

Loyal Freddie
who care what they sell 4. what u need money 4? get every slot filled with an arty ;)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Airalith said:
who care what they sell 4. what u need money 4? get every slot filled with an arty ;)

This man speaks absolute true words :clap:

Keriwin

Fledgling Freddie
basically if you guys on EU wanna make money... only way is to farm scrolls now, and only scrolls ready and sell before 1.81

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:
Have to think of a new way to make cash now :>
maybe darkspire items.. ? alchem ? ...

ps. just curious...
Melachi said:
wru from in ireland ? ..just have to ask :p

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Afran said:
3 blue-con harpies solo, GoLM 3/3 + 2/3.

what is the name of this harpy? The harpies around golm/orions belt still have low drop rates, farmed for 3 hours for like one three of three.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Ballard said:
what is the name of this harpy? The harpies around golm/orions belt still have low drop rates, farmed for 3 hours for like one three of three.
Uhm I just killed the ones on Orion's island and left :p

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Afran said:
Uhm I just killed the ones on Orion's island and left :p

ok just luck then, i didnt read anything about them changing the drop rate for those :mad:

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Aslong as there won't be any scroll worth 10p+ amymore after the patch then I will like the change.
Ridiculous that some people want 30p+ for 1 scroll anyway.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
(invisibletank) said:
maybe darkspire items.. ? alchem ? ...

ps. just curious...

wru from in ireland ? ..just have to ask :p

Kildare, im a culshie in denial!

I think total Irish population of players is about 10 people :D

Afran

Part of the furniture
Ballard said:
ok just luck then, i didnt read anything about them changing the drop rate for those :mad:
;o a cleric friend also testing on them got an orion's 1/3 in about 5 pulls

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Its not luck. Every scroll are shit easy to get now. When I logged on my reaver like 30 min after servers went live, some merc with bb was farming in Aerus. I sat there with him for like 10 min to see if he got anything good. After the 10 minutes was over, he had gotten 2x Love Story 3of3, 1 Cloudsong 3of3 and a full book of Jacina scrolls. He had also previously killed 20 mobs in meso before coming to Aerus. Of those 20 mobs, he got 30 scrolls. Many of them was rare, like Arbiters 1/2/3 and so on.

Patch 1.81 <333

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
I can't see the reasoning behind making the scrolls drop THAT easy... Sounds like there's no challenge at all in getting any of the scrolls :(

I don't mean that I like endless scroll farming, but this just sounds waaay too easy. This is going to remove the scroll market totally, every scroll will sell at 10g with these rates.

PS. I'm NOT a scrollfarmer, I'm not judging this patch because I want to rule the market with uber high scroll prices, I just would just want to preserve at least some element of achievement in the game... I mean, stand at an encounter a while, join a BG, buy scrolls for 50g => KABLING, you got yourself an artifact, woot.

The touch of bitterness in my post originates from all the painful hours of kitting up too many characters and not concentrating on just 1 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom