Ok getting really annoyed @ Goa now!

Jeros

Part of the furniture
GRRRR SORT THE GAME ACCOUNT CREATION PAGE!

I have been trying to make a new accout for my gf for over 3 weeks now and it keeps saying my transaction has been refused, we tryed completly making a new account from scratch and it wont even let us do that, there is NOTHING wrong with the account or card, it has loads of money in it and the card works(worked) fine when i renewed my two accounts almost a month ago.

Anyone else having this problem

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
friend of mine has the same problem, named khalesh , and they keep saying its his problem not there's. He bought 3 other accounts and all work fine on his pc. I tried a log in for him to his 'troubled' account and it wont work for me neither. Nor does it work on khalesh's second pc.

Goa is full of bs. They give the worst support ever.

So now he's playing eve online instead of daoc which he'd rather play. He had about 5 lvls 50's on it all arti'd etc.

brilyn

Fledgling Freddie
Have you spoken to your CC people about what they see on their end when you try to put the transaction through?

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Still not working, been almost 2 months now if not longer, cant even get into the payment bit now, that has been broken for about 2 weeks :p

i emailed goa and they said just keep trying

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
try using a different browser? (download mozilla if ye've not already). Clear your internet cache...

odd :(

download a 14 day trial and try and activate that?

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
try using a different browser? (download mozilla if ye've not already). Clear your internet cache...

odd :(

download a 14 day trial and try and activate that?

Firefox and IE same problem, cache cleared, and the same thing happens with the 14 day trail

:EDIT: its all academic untill they fix the payment pages anyway

*sigh*

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
you could try at different friends houses allso, or on a different isp (can be theyr fault allso)

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
If you're being told the transaction has been refused, that won't be because the payment page is broken it'll be because... the payment has been refused. You really should speak to your bank to find out why and if they say there's no problem then contact subscription as advised above.

The payment page is not broken, it works, it's up, it's fine. If you can't get into it that's a local problem with your PC/Browser/ISP. It can't be broken for one account and fine for others, either it's down in which case no-one can access it or it's up and working.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Are you using PayPal?
Make a money transfer to your own account to check if the card is working (alternatively go buy a book or CD at amazon.com).
I don´t know how GoA is handling cards that have been refused once (i.e. of they´re going to some sort of blacklist). However, I do know, that if something´s going wrong with your "pay directly via bank account" option, you won´t be able to use this option again. Or at least that´s how it used to be.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=178457

With the amount of people having problems, you think they could at least say they are having some problems

the card works fine when renewing, its a ozzie card for a ozzie bank account but its visa and works fine everyware else on the net, and renewing and paying for a new account, takes you to the SAME (or at least looks like it) page and you do the exact SAME thing, but it just does not work when trying for a new account, but fine for renewing......its just different amounts of cash, and there is several thousend dollars in the account so thats not the problem.

dont blame it on being a account in aus, visa is worldwide.

PS: tryed it on two differnt pcs and two differnt browsers, same problem both times

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom