Effect 6: Empty
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 62.00

Boann

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno much about nightshades, but I'd cap quickness too as you weapon speed and half of your evasive skills are influenced by it.

Also maybe get 11 envenom to get your poison skill to 50 (depends on RR too ofc), as in NF there'll be some RA to double your poison dmg afaik. Could be handy, but as I said, dunno how the leet nightshades think about this :p
Oh, and I think you need 50 envenom skill too for some ML ability I fink :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Boann said:
Dunno much about nightshades, but I'd cap quickness too as you weapon speed and half of your evasive skills are influenced by it.
there is no need to cap quick, around 50 is enough as the soft cap is 250

Dont get more then +53 QU as luri NS, ( depends if u put qu at creation, if u did then lower ur QU )
Your temp looks better now then b4, but still some resists that needs to be tooned down and others that needs to be raised.
I dont understand why u spec CS, since entervating overwrites ur 1st hit ( on a buffed person it shrinks thier maximum HP pool with around 450-500 hits AFTER ur 1st hit landed) = 1st hit useless (PA) if not above 450-500 dmg. Ofc CD, creeping death is nice on casters but not mutch more then that tbh. Could get ( i think, not 100% sure ) 10 in CS so u get backstab1 to puncture BT on casters and stun them. ( 3 s ).

And dont get +11 env on template. Either get +3 on template and have ENV cloth boots/gloves with +8 on and swap them when u re-ENV, or use both and have +0 on temp. Will take some more seconds to RE-env but might be worth it if u need some extra imbue points.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Dont get more then +53 QU as luri NS, ( depends if u put qu at creation, if u did then lower ur QU )
Your temp looks better now then b4, but still some resists that needs to be tooned down and others that needs to be raised.
I dont understand why u spec CS, since entervating overwrites ur 1st hit ( on a buffed person it shrinks thier maximum HP pool with around 450-500 hits AFTER ur 1st hit landed) = 1st hit useless (PA) if not above 450-500 dmg. Ofc CD, creeping death is nice on casters but not mutch more then that tbh. Could get ( i think, not 100% sure ) 10 in CS so u get backstab1 to puncture BT on casters and stun them. ( 3 s ).

And dont get +11 env on template. Either get +3 on template and have ENV cloth boots/gloves with +8 on and swap them when u re-ENV, or use both and have +0 on temp. Will take some more seconds to RE-env but might be worth it if u need some extra imbue points.

so crit even for a NS sucks? gah time 2 go 46pierce 39celtic duel high stealth and envenom low crit i suppose, though tbh i dont understand what u mean by enervating overwriting ur first hit? :S does that mean high crit sucks?

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
there is no need to cap quick, around 50 is enough as the soft cap is 250

Hard cap is tested to 252 or was it 254. there isnt any softcap

Twist

Fledgling Freddie
Overall not bad, +3 env is ideal with +8 on a swap-out item, observations would be:

do you need 56 qui to hit 250 when buffed?
you MUST cap heat resist imo and tbh your resists are all over the place generally - drop +CS for resists it'll be worth it [with no +CS your PA CAP is only 66 points lower and you'll hardly ever hit it anyway]

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
nimronn said:
Neck
Name: neckie of the clouds
Level: 51 Quality:
Bonus:
Effect 1: 60 Hits
Effect 2: 9 Matter Resist
Effect 3: 21 Dexterity
Effect 4: 4 Celtic Dual
Effect 5: 2 Melee Damage Bonus
Utility: 67.00
0 rvr melee dmg.

Darksword said:
so crit even for a NS sucks? gah time 2 go 46pierce 39celtic duel high stealth and envenom low crit i suppose, though tbh i dont understand what u mean by enervating overwriting ur first hit? :S does that mean high crit sucks?

Entervating overwrites the 1st hit u make, doesnt matter if its a pierce/blade style or a hidden attack ( PA line ) 1ts hit "doesnt count"... i'll try to explain it.

X char, have 2000 hits, Ur PA makes 400 DMG on him. You land ur entervating poison on him and his str/con is supressed ( HIS MAXIMUM HEALTH POOL ). When u done 400 dmg on him he has 1600 left, after that entervating will shrink his MAXIMUM ( not his current ) hits, so he will have 1500* HP left ( and full health bar since u have done "0" dmg to him... only debuffed his MAXIMUM health bar making that 1st HIGH dmg hit worthless )

My point is, when u spec high CS u will have to spec lower in either PIERCE or CD wich will make u do less DOT but more FRONTLOAD DMG, but since PA most often doesnt make HUGE hits on well euqipped chars/high rr etc the lvl 47 entervating will make more dmg then the actual PA hit ( It does dmg inderectly by shrinking ur enemys maximum health).

...I can't cba to write more about this but using ENTERVATING and PA together if the PA hit is under the amount of hits entervating debuffs then the PA is USELESS. But then some can say, "Well, CD and SS is very nice", sure the 5 s stunn on CD (creeping death) is nice, but there is styles in CD line that gives 5 s stun also ( a side pos ) and if u spec high CD ur DOT will also be higher then a CS would be.

CD specced NS > CS imo :cheers:

* - Level 47 entervating debuffs the maximum HP bar on a buffed player who has around 1900/2000 hits with 500 hits ( aprox, might be lil more or lil less :eek: )

nimronn

Loyal Freddie
help me understand

Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Entervating overwrites the 1st hit u make, doesnt matter if its a pierce/blade style or a hidden attack ( PA line ) 1ts hit "doesnt count"... i'll try to explain it.

X char, have 2000 hits, Ur PA makes 400 DMG on him. You land ur entervating poison on him and his str/con is supressed ( HIS MAXIMUM HEALTH POOL ). When u done 400 dmg on him he has 1600 left, after that entervating will shrink his MAXIMUM ( not his current ) hits, so he will have 1500* HP left ( and full health bar since u have done "0" dmg to him... only debuffed his MAXIMUM health bar making that 1st HIGH dmg hit worthless )

My point is, when u spec high CS u will have to spec lower in either PIERCE or CD wich will make u do less DOT but more FRONTLOAD DMG, but since PA most often doesnt make HUGE hits on well euqipped chars/high rr etc the lvl 47 entervating will make more dmg then the actual PA hit ( It does dmg inderectly by shrinking ur enemys maximum health).

...I can't cba to write more about this but using ENTERVATING and PA together if the PA hit is under the amount of hits entervating debuffs then the PA is USELESS. But then some can say, "Well, CD and SS is very nice", sure the 5 s stunn on CD (creeping death) is nice, but there is styles in CD line that gives 5 s stun also ( a side pos ) and if u spec high CD ur DOT will also be higher then a CS would be.

CD specced NS > CS imo :cheers

* - Level 47 entervating debuffs the maximum HP bar on a buffed player who has around 1900/2000 hits with 500 hits ( aprox, might be lil more or lil less :eek: )

Pls help me understand what ur saying cos i must be stupid lol

Are u saying that i should get rid of CS totally? - confused here

HELP - i really want to understand what uve written - cos it seems interesting - help me dude !

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
when your first weapon strikes the damage of the weapon and style will be dealt first, then the poison will be applied. enervating poison reduces your oponents con, or maximum hitpoints pool

so, let's say you attack a target with 2000 hp, your first strike (PA) does 400 damage to him

so he has a pool of 1600 of 2000 hp left

after those 400 dmg points are dealt, the poison will be applied, reducing his maximum hitpoints by approx. 500

so then he has 1500 of 1500 left, it's impossible to have more hp than your maximum allows (duh)

now, say you have no CS skill at all and attack someone with your taunt style which hits for 150 dmg. he will have 1850 of 2000 hp left, poison ticks in, he has 1500 of 1500 again.

so, why pa? because it breaks bubble on casters, it gives access to the follow up stun which is really really useful, nice to kite with (multiple pa's), does loads of damage on badly equipped chars (ie in keep warfare, hi NF)

next to that the critical strike line has garrote (anytime snare, good if you know how to use it) and the follow up achilles heel (haste debuff, very underrated) aswell as a high dmg evade chain

i spent way too many hours for my own good calculating the overall damage difference between a spec with high CD and high CS, and in the end, there's sod all damage difference. CD has more offhand hits, CS has higher style damage.

ive been 44 pierce 39 cs, 50 blade 39 cs, 46 pierce 46 cd, and now back to the spec everyone laughed at ages ago (and they still do :D) 50 cd and 48 blade. i love it. :p

dunno why i wrote so much shit but gl with your ns :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
oh and what boann referred to is ml9 spymaster ability - mezz poison. originally you needed 50 effective envenom spec to apply it but they changed it. 47 effective poison is in my opinion enough for the last debuff. i only have 37 myself but loads of dmg output and ra's/abilities to make up for it. not advisable at low rr :)

Boann

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh, that's the one :p

Heard loads of positive comment about that ability, but I have no idea what it does =)

By the way, may I ask why you pick blades instead of piercing? I'm kind of intrigued by it, because I like unusual specs :p I always thought pierce would be the better damage dealer for an NS, as it relies on (str+dex)/2 and blades just relies on str?

Enlighten me pls :D

koun

Fledgling Freddie
Why go blades since you have Evade VII ability? No use of it. After Diamondback you get a variety of choises. Continue up front, go side, go behind and use the appropriate move. With piercing that is.
Grab Golden Spear and i bet u won't hit for 150dmg with Bumblebee. Cap str/dex and there u go. With speed melee, melee damage and style damage bonuses works great imo.
As for CD it didn't work for me. Tried it. I prefer Dualist Reflexes although i have 24 in CD. Hits pretty often, nearly everytime. And i believe that that's what CD is all about. If u have 2 weapons of different speed.... u lose dmg imo.
And always remember. How u spec your NS depends on your personal playing style.

More questions and answers about how to spec a Nightshade can be found at www.perforateartery.com :clap: Very useful advices and help

Also do something with your resists m8 :) cap everything imo.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
koun said:
Why go blades since you have Evade VII ability? No use of it. After Diamondback you get a variety of choises. Continue up front, go side, go behind and use the appropriate move. With piercing that is.

Because I have no after evade stun you think evade is useless? That's an extremely silly thing to say, the CD after evade chain is very good. High growth rate and gives me a nice haste debuff which obviously you underrate just like nearly everyone else.

Up for a duel sometime? You get to use diamondback, ill strafe a lil to get sidechain in, see who wins ;x

Grab Golden Spear and i bet u won't hit for 150dmg with Bumblebee. Cap str/dex and there u go. With speed melee, melee damage and style damage bonuses works great imo.

it's nice, yes, the 150 with taunt was just an example. but if you hit for much more than 150 on a decently equipped, buffed infil, with debuff applied, and a golden spear, ill give you a real medal ;)

As for CD it didn't work for me. Tried it. I prefer Dualist Reflexes although i have 24 in CD. Hits pretty often, nearly everytime. And i believe that that's what CD is all about. If u have 2 weapons of different speed.... u lose dmg imo.

you think you lose damage with different speeds? the bigger difference there is (slow mainhand, fast offhand) the more damage. it works like this (quick version), swing speed is based on the average of your weapon speeds (in the case you dual wield) whereas style damage is based on your mainhand speed only. so the bigger your weapon speed difference is, the faster you will hit for full style damage, which over time is better than extra offhand damage.

And always remember. How u spec your NS depends on your personal playing style.

too true, no need to come with wrong info tho :p

More questions and answers about how to spec a Nightshade can be found at www.perforateartery.com :clap: Very useful advices and help

Also do something with your resists m8 :) cap everything imo.

if you're interested in style damage explanations and weapon speeds, read these pages, complicated but could be interesting:

style growth rates:
http://daoc.nisrv.com/modules.php?name=Weapon_Style_Faq

weapon speed/dual wield calc:
http://daoc.nisrv.com/modules.php?name=Weapon_Speed_Calc

general dual wield / weapon speed mechanics
http://daoc.nisrv.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=16

I made my template originally with NF in mind, i will get high aug str (4-5) and have 26 str cap on my gear that will push my ws to about 1600. In NF we also get poison immunity 1 min every 5. Next to that battler/malice stats and charges are extremely good .

Vodkafairy said:
when your first weapon strikes the damage of the weapon and style will be dealt first, then the poison will be applied. enervating poison reduces your oponents con, or maximum hitpoints pool

so, let's say you attack a target with 2000 hp, your first strike (PA) does 400 damage to him

after those 400 dmg points are dealt, the poison will be applied, reducing his maximum hitpoints by approx. 500

so then he has 1500 of 1500 left, it's impossible to have more hp than your maximum allows (duh)

now, say you have no CS skill at all and attack someone with your taunt style which hits for 150 dmg. he will have 1850 of 2000 hp left, poison ticks in, he has 1500 of 1500 again.

so, why pa? because it breaks bubble on casters, it gives access to the follow up stun which is really really useful, nice to kite with (multiple pa's), does loads of damage on badly equipped chars (ie in keep warfare, hi NF)

next to that the critical strike line has garrote (anytime snare, good if you know how to use it) and the follow up achilles heel (haste debuff, very underrated) aswell as a high dmg evade chain

i spent way too many hours for my own good calculating the overall damage difference between a spec with high CD and high CS, and in the end, there's sod all damage difference. CD has more offhand hits, CS has higher style damage.

ive been 44 pierce 39 cs, 50 blade 39 cs, 46 pierce 46 cd, and now back to the spec everyone laughed at ages ago (and they still do :D) 50 cd and 48 blade. i love it. :p

Thanks VF, I had problems explaining in a way others ACUALLY understood :smiley: - cant write more smileys in this post :<

But when u SAY that PA+CD ( in CS line ) is that good i dont agree, only good is it pierce BT. And if ur skilled ( trained some ) with ur NS u can easy line a SIDE pos stunn ( from CD line ) on almost all targets and it isnt mutch harder then lining ur PA. And 44 pierce 44 cs, compared to 50 pierce 49 CD ( in my case ) is HUGE, HUGE diff in DMG. And all i sacrify for this DMG increase is the possiblity to anytime snare/haste-debuff and pierce bubbles. Both snare and haste debuff i have as "after evade" styles in CD line anyway ( just not ANYTIME, tho it almost is everytime since its after evade, and everyone knows an evade aint that rare on a BUFFED assasin :eek: )... I also noticed u had 37 env ( i got that also ) and the diff between 47 and 37 env is 9.x% effectiveness* on a buffed person and less then 6% on a none buffed person ( i checked this last patch ). Bah i think iam babblaing away again.. ill end it here Oo

P.S lol read my post and iam waaayy out of topic it feels^^

* Overall effectivness, added all stats that was debuffed(WS, str/dex and hits) and devided with the stats the person had pre the debuff poison was aplied.

Vodkafairy said:
you think you lose damage with different speeds? the bigger difference there is (slow mainhand, fast offhand) the more damage. it works like this (quick version), swing speed is based on the average of your weapon speeds (in the case you dual wield) whereas style damage is based on your mainhand speed only. so the bigger your weapon speed difference is, the faster you will hit for full style damage, which over time is better than extra offhand damage.

Very true :p

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Been playinmg with this for ages, here is the final draft. Yes I know I've used to 2 hardest to get rings in the game and yes the Adze stats will be changing from Con to Dex after the next patch, but that will change newly made ones not already made ones.

Config Report

Stats

Str: 73 Int: 0 Hits: 240
Con: 75 Pie: 0 Power: 0
Dex: 74 Cha: 0
Qui: 71 Emp: 0

Resists

Body: 30 Energy: 32 (5) Crush: 31 (5)
Cold: 27 Matter: 20 Thrust: 27
Heat: 25 Spirit: 29 Slash: 25

Skills

11 Stealth
11 Critical Strike
11 Celtic Dual
11 Piercing
11 Envenom

Focus

Cap Increases

40 Hits

Other Bonuses

30 AF Bonus
9 Fatigue
4 Melee Damage Bonus
7 Melee Speed Bonus
2 Style Damage Bonus

Piece Listing

Chest
Name: Jerkin of Ghostly Soul
Level: 51 Quality: 100
AF: 0.0 Bonus: 0
Effect 1: 24 Strength
Effect 2: 24 Dexterity
Effect 3: 4 Stealth
Effect 4: 64 Hits
Effect 5: Empty
Utility: 68.00

Arms
Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 (100 Qual) Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1: 28 Quickness - 99 perfect Airy Essence
Gem 2: 19 Constitution - 99 faceted Earthen Essence
Gem 3: 7 Energy Resist - 99 imperfect Light Shielding
Gem 4: 7 Thrust Resist - 99 imperfect Airy Shielding
Utility: 59.33

Head
Gem 1: 7 Cold Resist - 99 imperfect Icy Shielding
Gem 2: 28 Quickness - 99 perfect Airy Essence
Gem 3: 4 Celtic Dual - 99 flawed Icy War Spell Stone
Gem 4: 3 Envenom - 99 rough Dusty Battle Jewel
Utility: 67.67

Legs
Gem 1: 4 Critical Strike - 99 flawed Heated Battle Jewel
Gem 2: 4 Celtic Dual - 99 flawed Icy War Spell Stone
Gem 3: 4 Piercing - 99 flawed Dusty War Spell Stone
Gem 4: 4 Stealth - 99 flawed Airy Battle Jewel
Utility: 80.00

Hands
Gem 1: 3 Critical Strike - 99 rough Heated Battle Jewel
Gem 2: 11 Heat Resist - 99 faceted Heated Shielding
Gem 3: 4 Envenom - 99 flawed Dusty Battle Jewel
Gem 4: 3 Piercing - 99 rough Dusty War Spell Stone
Utility: 72.00

Feet
Imbue Points: 36.5 of 32 (100 Qual) Overcharge: 58%
Gem 1: 4 Critical Strike - 99 flawed Heated Battle Jewel
Gem 2: 3 Celtic Dual - 99 rough Icy War Spell Stone
Gem 3: 9 Energy Resist - 99 polished Light Shielding
Gem 4: 9 Slash Resist - 99 polished Watery Shielding
Utility: 71.00

Right Hand
Name: arcanite Fortifying Pyroclasmic War Adze
Level: 51 Quality: 94
DPS: 0.0 Bonus: 0
Effect 1: 28 Constitution
Effect 2: 8 Heat Resist
Effect 3: 8 Cold Resist
Effect 4: 2 Melee Damage Bonus
Effect 5: 10 AF Bonus
Utility: 50.67

Left Hand
Name: arcanite Fortifying Lithic Adze
Level: 51 Quality: 94
DPS: 0.0 Bonus: 0
Effect 1: 28 Constitution
Effect 2: 8 Spirit Resist
Effect 3: 8 Matter Resist
Effect 4: 2 Melee Damage Bonus
Effect 5: 10 AF Bonus
Utility: 50.67

Neck
Name: Paidrean Necklace
Bonus: 0
Effect 1: 10 Body Resist
Effect 2: 10 Crush Resist
Effect 3: 10 Spirit Resist
Effect 4: 10 Thrust Resist
Utility: 80.00

Cloak
Name: Shades of Mist
Level: 51 Quality: 5
Effect 1: 3 Stealth
Effect 2: 15 Strength
Effect 3: 15 Quickness
Effect 4: 10 AF Bonus
Effect 5: 5 Melee Speed Bonus
Effect 6: 4 Fatigue
Utility: 35.00

Jewel
Name: Gem of Twilight
Effect 1: 16 Dexterity
Effect 2: 52 Hits
Effect 3: 8 Body Resist
Effect 4: 4 Envenom
Effect 5: 2 Style Damage Bonus
Utility: 59.67

Belt
Name: Belt of the Sun
Level: 51 Quality: 0
Effect 1: 10 Strength
Effect 2: 10 Dexterity
Effect 3: 5 Energy Resist
Effect 4: 5 Spirit Resist
Effect 5: 5 Crush Resist
Effect 6: 40 Hits Cap Increase
Effect 7: 5 Fatigue
Utility: 43.33

Right Ring
Name: Tarka'oz
Effect 1: 24 Strength
Effect 2: 24 Dexterity
Effect 3: 4 Piercing
Effect 4: 64 Hits
Utility: 68.00

Left Ring
Name: Zahur Ring
Effect 1: 60 Hits
Effect 2: 6 Matter Resist
Effect 3: 6 Cold Resist
Effect 4: 6 Energy Resist
Effect 5: 6 Body Resist
Effect 6: 6 Spirit Resist
Utility: 75.00

Right Wrist
Name: Ebon Hide Bracer
Effect 1: 6 Cold Resist
Effect 2: 6 Body Resist
Effect 3: 6 Heat Resist
Effect 4: 6 Slash Resist
Effect 5: 6 Matter Resist
Utility: 60.00

Left Wrist
Name: Cyclone Bracer
Effect 1: 11 Crush Resist
Effect 2: 10 Thrust Resist
Effect 3: 10 Slash Resist
Effect 4: 2 Melee Speed Bonus
Utility: 62.00

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

guess its PA+CD with battler/Traitor's (Cripple/DoT) switch weapon and go Heat Sword/Traitor's (with str/con debuff on heater) for one hit hen back to battler then >.<

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
guess its PA+CD with battler/Traitor's (Cripple/DoT) switch weapon and go Heat Sword/Traitor's (with str/con debuff on heater) for one hit hen back to battler then >.<

dunno why you would wanna do that, i always use debuff mainhand (so the offhand will do dmg, which is quite alot with 4.1/4.1 spd) and dot against anything that i know wont run, or snare otherwise ;p

always have a debuff on backup weapon ready

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
VF im curious...cud u gimme a few buffed stats? str/dex and WS...i cant see any pro's in usin battler/malice > LG(piercer main and CTD/TD off)...since ur WS shud be a good deal higher with piercers. Are the bonuses/abilities really that good?

/Dracus

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
VF im curious...cud u gimme a few buffed stats? str/dex and WS...i cant see any pro's in usin battler/malice > LG(piercer main and CTD/TD off)...since ur WS shud be a good deal higher with piercers. Are the bonuses/abilities really that good?

/Dracus

333 str
375 dex
1497 ws

8% melee damage
9% style damage
10% melee speed bonus

My spec and template was originally meant for NF, but I was finished with it "too fast". In NF I will have 369 str or 1606 (1769 with battler proc) ws aswell as poison immunity, which negates my weakness to debuffs, and negates the low ws I have atm. Blades for me is fun, the weapons look a lot better, the charges and procs are very good and my damage will go through the roof when we get NF.

In this patch blades is really inferiour to pierce for fighting other assassins, but I have ap3/battler/malice charges to compensate and purge debuff if I really have to. I do fine and I have fun, thing that kills me most is adds which is get on roughly 95% of my fights.

koun

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
Because I have ............................. Next to that battler/malice stats and charges are extremely good .

Tnx 4 the info m8 :) I'll hit the links to examine contents more carefully when i'm home.
Just thought to share some thoughts of mine, since some things work pretty well for me atm. Hell if i'm losing too many, i'll sure look in to it and fix things up.

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
I understand what ur saying about enervating poison and PA but if the enervating posion more or less wipes my PA then why do I PA with enervating and take the targets hp bar down roughly 1/4?

One of you said the bar doesnt go down when hit with the poison only changes the total HP. Which is pretty obvious, but surely the PA must be doing some damage to get the bar down to 3/4?

Just playing devils advocate here by the way :D dont flame.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Funkdocta said:
I understand what ur saying about enervating poison and PA but if the enervating posion more or less wipes my PA then why do I PA with enervating and take the targets hp bar down roughly 1/4?

One of you said the bar doesnt go down when hit with the poison only changes the total HP. Which is pretty obvious, but surely the PA must be doing some damage to get the bar down to 3/4?

Just playing devils advocate here by the way :D dont flame.

sometimes you hit harder than the HP the debuff takes away, and sometimes it's slow to update the HP bar because it takes damage away from the PA hit, then HP goes back up in % (albeit lower actual HP, but higher % because max HP has been lowered)

anyway, debuff is the superior poison and you want it applied on close to everything you fight. swapping weapons after PA or whatever, just dont, keep 2nd weapon with a backup debuff or snare in case of adds or so.. and what if you get jumped with say disease and dot on your weapons? you would have to swap before you start hitting and that takes too much time

not to mention almost all NS weapons having con, so you'd lose hp swapping aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom