OK a bit late but - Agramon tonight anyone?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
stevah said:
great fight tonight, hard to inc with no bg a setup full tank on nfd.. but when it becomes hard is funny to win :england:

next time tell jupiter that is no good to grapple every inc every time 5-6-7 times the valk or the berserk , will be more funny

Aye enjoyed fights lastnight. Even some albies out!

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
stevah said:
next time tell jupiter that is no good to grapple every inc every time 5-6-7 times the valk or the berserk , will be more funny

can somebody please translate this tyvm

stevah

Fledgling Freddie
that we play 7v7 cose y grap every time kalimate with the berserk all time or me with my valk , but it's ok np, more inc with alb plz

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
bah i gets no luvin, even whores get luvin, ergo i am getting luv... hmmmmmm:twak: if ya want me to stop grapplin ya leave maeloch alone (by the way i only grapple when slam stun wears off ya)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
bah i gets no luvin, even whores get luvin, ergo i am getting luv... hmmmmmm:twak: if ya want me to stop grapplin ya leave maeloch alone (by the way i only grapple when slam stun wears off ya)

But i'm a cleric...:fluffle:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Rigga Mortice said:
...that occassionally thinks hes a tank:(
Shush you, or i'll point out that you are a tank who occasionally goes oor :p

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Dont listen to them Jupiter....keep on grappling everything you can....if its Red its like an Apple then Grapple! Thats the spirit!

Also if your own guild whine too much about you spamming grapple and doing nothing much else do like me and try grappling the most powerful nuker on the enemy team...(in my case was a bainshee rhaar)...I did it to prove a point...my guild will tell you i did it because i have no F8 skills and i misclicked on the wrong target but what do they know!

P.S. Grappling Bonedancers is very FOTM right now....do it!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Lol Nice Silence remover :p well we all know i'm very good at that...I think i have a clip somewhere in which vent is silent for 10 seconds. Then you all make fun of the fact i've not said owt :p gits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom