OK a bit late but - Agramon tonight anyone?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
After last nights 'orrible RvR in Emain is it worth asking how many groups are out tonight?

NFDGG2 will be out and Agramon would be preferred over nasty dorty Emain....

We leave usually around 8pm GMT.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
bah Team Conclave don't run tuesdays or we would definitely have been in Agramon :(

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
BokkeRijders group is out tonight, but dunno where they'll be roaming.

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Bee Eff grp should be out tonight.. and ill drive us to agramon if ye'll be there.. one clean fight in agra is worth 10 gay zerg scraps in emain ...

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
TT on a break this week im afraid due to a few ppl's irl stuff, should be back next week.

Nate

FH is my second home
Arethir said:
Yes, let's do a comeback! Woooo!

while you've been away, Realm Hunters have become the kite of dh00m group :( please come back :( they always seem to find a tower to kite to! but you never did, so much lub!! :sex:

pip

Banned
Tbh just when you thought this game was dead wow some bodies out tonite:)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
nice night tonight - great fights and once more TY! Miles better than emain or Hadrians.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Lol pip you were out in your 3 man group, ganking solo'ers

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Arethir said:
Yes, let's do a comeback! Woooo! :D :D :D

Can you wait till my hero's rr5 & we've bedded in new lineup no. 5,172??

Pretty please? I'm not that far off, honest guv ;).

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
Can generally count on Da Police (mids in black/blue) to be out as setgrp sunday/tuesday and mondays when we can ..and the other days when we can, too!

(did I ruin any chances of having the grp referred to as 'ljuvas grp' ever again by posting the name of the group? doh!)

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Ljuvasara said:
Can generally count on Da Police (mids in black/blue) to be out as setgrp sunday/tuesday and mondays when we can ..and the other days when we can, too!

(did I ruin any chances of having the grp referred to as 'ljuvas grp' ever again by posting the name of the group? doh!)

Sweet, NFD2 run Sundays & Tuesdays (Fridays = random drunk thing, but we're out) so we'll see you again. Seemed to run into NI alot & that didn't go so well with our new setup & not our regular eldie. Change from 3 tanks to 2 has kind of got us a bit confused again as well ;). Might have seen you, but it was mainly NI splatting us. Beat them early on, beat them late on - in the middle was a whole world of pain.

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Arctic Circle run every Sunday, Monday and supposedly Thursday but we tend to be lacking in numbers on Thursdays. We run Pugs on some other days depending on how many AC members are on and what replacements we can get.

Seems to be quite a few guilds who run on Sundays so how about another run there this Sunday?

Ging

Part of the furniture
If your lucky you may be experiencing Anal Discharge again soon!

:m00:

stevah

Fledgling Freddie
great fight tonight, hard to inc with no bg a setup full tank on nfd.. but when it becomes hard is funny to win :england:

next time tell jupiter that is no good to grapple every inc every time 5-6-7 times the valk or the berserk , will be more funny

Deadweight89

Fledgling Freddie
stevah said:
great fight tonight, hard to inc with no bg a setup full tank on nfd.. but when it becomes hard is funny to win :england:

next time tell jupiter that is no good to grapple every inc every time 5-6-7 times the valk or the berserk , will be more funny

you dont need a BG when your casters can lag all over the place
dems some good skills.

stevah

Fledgling Freddie
Deadweight89 said:
you dont need a BG when your casters can lag all over the place
dems some good skills.

?? don't understand what are y talking about

stevah

Fledgling Freddie
Deadweight89 said:
its a strong whine about lag strafing!

what is lag strafing? the ita connection sucks but i don't think y are talking about the connection

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Genedril said:
Can you wait till my hero's rr5 & we've bedded in new lineup no. 5,172??

Pretty please? I'm not that far off, honest guv ;).
Well you better hurry up then!
Afaik we're back next monday, playing every monday and tuesday. And we're trying to get together a new pug thing on sundays now when Lucky Charms split.

Btw, lag strafing is when you got tanks on you, and lag out of their range, only to pop back to where you started the lag, being oor from the tanks who followed the lag ghost. Can easily be done intentionally.

stevah

Fledgling Freddie
sure 100 % that my caster don't do that things, too much difficult, do y fraps something so i can see this things?

Deadweight89

Fledgling Freddie
stevah said:
sure 100 % that my caster don't do that things, too much difficult, do y fraps something so i can see this things?

sure, i'll get it frapsed next time and send you the link.

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Ljuvasara said:

Hah !! Never heard our lEet grp be called that such a whannabe Ljuva ... IMO lets go back to SlirresPug!1!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom