Oi Oi

O

old.Noita

Downloaded my free 7 day trial of Planetside yesterday - got my KEY #. Created an account - was asked to write in KEY# to activate account did so - invalid key - copied and pasted it from email - invalid key#!

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

R

Rigon-Noir-

Do you still have to fill in your credit card details for the 7 day trial?

Not sure if that has anything to do with it but i know someone whohad the same prob, tying to get hold of him now.

P

[PS]Riddler

Hullo Noita :D

give me a /tell when you get ingame, char in sig :D

R

Rigon-Noir-

Sorry Noita, can't get hold of him (laughing (not me, thats the name of his chars). I'll keep trying but can only suggest another download, very extreme i know :(

I need to pay more attention, never knew Riddler was Helium :D, lo m8

P

[PS]Riddler

Heeeelo there ;)

Think i splatted you with my JH in some tower a few days back ;)

O

old.Noita

Hi :)

Well I havent even been allowed to get as far as any payment screen or cc detail screen or anything even remotely resembling one. Simply when asked to put in my account key ie the number I got from the email after the download - keeps coming back as invalid.

Ah well...was quite looking forward to joining the ranks of the TR and flying bombing missions over poor unsuspecting Tidus :)

Hi Jup :kiss2: long time no see :(

R

Rigon-Noir-

Originally posted by old.Noita
Ah well...was quite looking forward to joining the ranks of the TR and flying bombing missions over poor unsuspecting Tidus :)

Hey, you'll have to join the que like everyone else ;)

T

Teh Krypt

Noita can I ask how you get the email with the key? Is it send on a button from the client or what? Or when you sign up somewhere.. give info as I can't be arsed to download if I dont have to :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom