Oi mids!

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Hopefully going to lv a healer on a foreign server, most likely orcanie since it has lv30 and the exp treadmill is annoying now for me,anyway just was wondering if anyone can point out the most useful rvr aug/mend healer specs?also what heals they mainly use and what's their quickbars set as?

Help please xD

:touch:

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
I am 37 aug (yellow resists) 39 mend. Qb is different from each person..

1 large baseheal, 2 SH, 3 celer. 4 singel instah, 5 grp instah, 6 MCL. 7 Moc 8 RP 9 PR 0 purge

qb2, Amnesia and other interrupt spells and pots etc.

Zog

Fledgling Freddie
Well for aug/mend there are basically 2 specs:
30 mend 44 aug - last celerity and 1st spreadheal.
39 mend 37 aug - missing last celerity but you get 2nd spreadheal.

A healer without spreadheal is, well, less than he/she ought to be if you take my hint :) Lower mend than 30 is not recommended. 40 mend is tempting for a nice rez, but the extra resists at 36 and 37 aug are worth it I think.

The 2nd SH is damn nice, but it does drain a lot of power. I guess the decision is if you prefer the last celerity over a better SH :) Anyway, one of the 2 specs above is your best bet. (I'd probably recommend 39/37)

(edit: qbars-thinking was out the window so I deleted it. AE-mez on aug/mend would be cool though :) Never try to be creative when you're hungover :drink: )

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Zog said:
For qbars you should speak to some experienced healer, but mez, AE-mez, stun, AE-stun, root, SH, a single heal and amnesia should be on some qbar anyway ;)

AE Stun and AE mezz on a aug / mend healer? :)

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
dam! i am allways live in though all healers have baseline these instas+ aestunns.
well, allways learn something new.

but yes, every person use different qbars, what works best for you in long run, you see in xp mill.
1st spread is must (30 in mend).

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Pfft please answer the post instead of posting silly comments that i already know :/

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
You use your spreadheal, your smallest baseline, and the major heals in your mending line as well.

Atleast have major heal + SH on your qb, small baseline is placeable on another qb as you dont use it that much. You use major heal for single targets, its good heal/powerwise

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
either 39mend 38(ish) aug, 2nd SH, all of the 2nd resists
44Aug 30mend, top celerity, 1st SH

can go 40 mend for top rez, but bit of a bugger to be missing last energy resist

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
I'd go for:
39 mend 37 aug.

As someone mentioned above, you get second best celerity and second spreadheal. The reason I don't see giving up second spreadheal for best celerity is that your tanks will probably hit very close to cap speed with yellow celerity; savages certainly will and zerkers will also have your conc haste buff. Those that will suffer from the lack of the last celerity will be two-hand weapon wielders (i.e. skalds, for instance), so I reckon it's up to what sort of tanks you're running with: two-hand savages/zerkers or dual wielding savages/zerkers?

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Tuppe said:
1st spread is must (30 in mend).
There is no <must>! just play what you like, I myself are going for 23Mend, 48Aug, 9Pac and I get along really fine.
Don't like it when people tell me what I must and mustn't do, and usually do the oposite of that. I've been aug/mend since the day I started my healer (around may 2003), and at those days people always told me, that pac was the way to go, and wondered why the h*ll I was going aug/mend for at that time there were few to none of those around :)

so moral here: don't follow main stream, just do what you think works best for you. It worked for me.
Though I'm not 50 yet, that's just due to my way of playing... taking it slow, doing lots on the side, and working towards LGM :D XP'ing to 50 isn't my primary goal... having fun playing is!

PS. instead of going for 30mend and get spreadheal, you could also use the Battery of Life realm ability, I'm saving up for that now, well... after my testperiod on college that is :)

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
44 aug 30 mend the most common on augy
48aug rest mend in a premade setup of 4 healers shammy 3 savage or something like that :)

Both bad specs for XP so go mucho pac till u hit 40 atleast get 35 pac for poc.

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
I´m doing 41mend/35aug with Addlcove

of course that´s a PvE spec not an RvR one :p

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
my spec 39mend 37 aug.

I had no problem getting xp with this spec.Make a tank grp.

For RvR i have to say that fire celerity is hard . Personaly i think
2nd spreadheal is better than next celerity.

dif in spreadhels (lvl 30/39) 187/241
dif in celerity (lvl 32/44) 31/37%

To spec 44 in aug will also make meelespeed buff 2% better and some better self buffs.

But the lack of qc or insta cc will make u depended on other players (but the other hand your a healer and always will be)

Hope this helps!

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Omg Sycho Has Gone Nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
37aug, 39mend - alround aug-healer, strong heals
44aug, 31mend - red celerity, medium mending
48aug, 24mend* - red resists, red celerity, red speed, poor mending (no SH)

*works as replacement for skald/aug healer in a 4xhealer-setup (44pac, 40mend, 40mend, 48aug)

This is my QBs:

QB1: (used when low on pow)
1:single mess, 2: single stunn, 3: SH, 4: single base low heal, 5: single base heal, 6: Celerity, 7: single insta, 8: grp insta, 9: Single root, 10: Clear mess

QB2: (Main bar)
1:single mess, 2: single stunn, 3: SH, 4: single spec heal, 5: single base heal, 6: Celerity, 7: single insta, 8: grp insta, 9: AE lull, 10: Clear mess

QB3: (Win buttons)
1: Purge, 2: MCL2 3: SH, 4: MoC, 5: RP, 6: pow pot, 7: pow pot, 8: Macro, 9: PR, 10: Ress

QB4: (not _that_ much used stuff)
1: Energy, 2: Sprirt, 3: Body, 4: DmgSheild, 5: Macro, 6: CP, 7: CD, 8: CM, 9: AF-Charge, 10: Abla-Charge

QB5: B00fs etc

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Gah i got to learn french kind of now :p

Thanks for the replies, think i will go 37 aug 39 mend, seems most common reply and i haven't been a pure healer just have to make sure i do not hit anything :flame:

Landar

Fledgling Freddie
PS. instead of going for 30mend and get spreadheal, you could also use the Battery of Life realm ability, I'm saving up for that now, well... after my testperiod on college that is

I think you may have some misconception about spread heal and battery of life... two completely different things. BoL is a pool of approx 1500 hp's, may be a little less... once you activate it, it sits there, and tops up any damage done, till those 1500 hp's are gone. and its on a 30 min timer... uber eh? and this costs 10 points.

spread heal, is on a 4 second recast timer, first level one takes 171 hit points, multiplies it by the number of people in the group, (normally 8) and then heals whoever needs to most, spreading that pool amongst the group, then 4 seconds later, you can do it again.

after trying BoL out for a while, I quickly respecced to PR.

Appendix

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Hopefully going to lv a healer on a foreign server, most likely orcanie since it has lv30 and the exp treadmill is annoying now for me,anyway just was wondering if anyone can point out the most useful rvr aug/mend healer specs?also what heals they mainly use and what's their quickbars set as?

Help please xD

:touch:

So your going to try hard mode? Well, you do realise that without BoF it actually hurts when people hit you ;)

In my experience as healer you will level quite quickly from 20 to 30 so there is little point in going to a french server just for that. And while leveling you might find it more useful to spec Pacification and respec at 40 or buy a respec stone at 50, unless you know you will be teaming with a Pac healer all the time. You won't be healing much if you don't have a decent pox :/

Blain

Fledgling Freddie
Personally my quickbar setting is.

1. Buffs
2. Heals
3. CC
4. Rezz/Cures/MCL

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Gah i got to learn french kind of now :p

Buffbot == buffbot. I know this cos I played a shaman for a bit on a french server and people kept asking me if I was one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom