Ohhhhh this is sooo it..

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
After weeks of waiting for a reply..
after_2_weeks_of_waiting.jpg

edit: oh wait, theres an english version of the text just below! nevermind I'm a retard \o/

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lmao why did you tell them your game+subs details....they always say NEVER to give it out.

errr hello mr bank manager i have bank problems...can you help? here is my card and pin number :)

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
lmao why did you tell them your game+subs details....they always say NEVER to give it out.

errr hello mr bank manager i have bank problems...can you help? here is my card and pin number :)

Cause they wanted those details the last time I did this? :| Bank details are s l i g h t l y different from subs details..

Bahumat

FH is my second home
p0x said:
Cause they wanted those details the last time I did this? :| Bank details are s l i g h t l y different from subs details..

Keep preciously this information in a safe place. It is advised to
print this email upon reception.

Warning : NEVER communicate your passwords. You will never be asked for
them by any Dark Age of Camelot - Europe team member.

Gamah

Banned
hrh someone got haxxed

BTW Bahumat is "One of Freddy's beloved" a custom title or the next title in the spam chain?

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
If you want your Email address changed you need to give them your CD keys you used for your account, some personal information and what type of credit card you use to pay your account with, its how i had to do it anyway.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Same my m8 recived the excatally the same e-mail today after waiting 4 days. He replyed with some shitty attitude though.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
p0x here is the official info you need taken from this website

You cannot access your registered email
If you need new passwords but your email address is no longer valid or someone has hacked your email and you need to change the email address for security, you will need to email subscription(at)goa(dot)com withthe following info:
Account name
Real name (as it appears in the registered details)
Real address (again as per the registered details)
CD-keys that you used to create the account
Original email address (as per registered details)
New email address
Clearly state the reason for needing to change the email address and be ready to answer additional questions about your ownership of the account if the subscription service need them. They will be able to change the registered email address for you and you can then request new passwords as above. Depending on their workload, they will answer within a couple of days. Do not keep reopening your query through RightNow as this will simply push it further down the queue and mean you will wait longer for an answer. If you have several sets of CD-keys and don't know which keys are for which account just send in all the ones that you have and the subscription service will be able to sort them out for you.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Bahumat said:
p0x here is the official info you need taken from this website

You cannot access your registered email
If you need new passwords but your email address is no longer valid or someone has hacked your email and you need to change the email address for security, you will need to email subscription(at)goa(dot)com withthe following info:
Account name
Real name (as it appears in the registered details)
Real address (again as per the registered details)
CD-keys that you used to create the account
Original email address (as per registered details)
New email address
Clearly state the reason for needing to change the email address and be ready to answer additional questions about your ownership of the account if the subscription service need them. They will be able to change the registered email address for you and you can then request new passwords as above. Depending on their workload, they will answer within a couple of days. Do not keep reopening your query through RightNow as this will simply push it further down the queue and mean you will wait longer for an answer. If you have several sets of CD-keys and don't know which keys are for which account just send in all the ones that you have and the subscription service will be able to sort them out for you.
My mate done all that and recived the same e-mail today lunch time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom