Oh, yes!

O

old.Nalinya

I'm going to "toot my own horn" here for a minute, apologies if it offends anyone, but I'm awfully proud. After months of hard work, and more cash than I care to elaborate on, (I've funded myself entirely) I have finally reached the rank of Grandmaster Tailor! For those of you who aren't crafters, that's a skill of 900. Whew! Now, I can work towards lvl 50 before the patch, then retire Nal to RvR and tailoring. Thanks to all my patient guild mates who wanted me to group and I wouldn't leave my tailoring be. I'm all yours until patch day!

<hugs>

O

old.smurflord

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
WOW! A heartfelt congratulation to you.

O

old.Hendrick

Well done, Nalinya. Wish I could go that high before the patch.

J

Jupitus

Sincere congratulations Nalinya - I know how much dedication this must have taken on your part... Great Job!

Jup.
:D

O

old.stroller

Heartfelt congratulations, you excel at what I could never attempt (and I tried!)

L

Lanceloc

Congratulations Nalinya! BTW have you left the house in the past 3 months much?

O

old.Azrak

Congratulations my friend, I know its been a long (and expensive) journey.

So ... could you make me up some rawhide roman gloves this evening ;-)

<hugs Nalinya>

O

old.Levin

Well done!

Well done Nalynia!

I know you only by the masterworked sleeves, crafted by you, that were once passed down to me a long time ago... but it's always impressive to see folks with such high dedication!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Azrak
So ... could you make me up some rawhide roman gloves this evening ;-)
That just cracked me up :D

O

old.Witchunter

Superb job, Nalinya :)

I can imagine the patience you need to reach 900, but funding yourself at the same time! ouch, hurts just to think about it ;)

N

Nala Lionne

Woohoo! Proud of you Nalinya, making me proud to be an Albie in fact!! Get to 50 and you are officially the bestest person in the realm :p

:clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Nalinya

Thank you all! Now, I'm off for a weekend away (which I have earned). No, I have not left the house in the last three months. And Azrak, you know I will make you anything at any time... so I will gladly make you some rawhide roman gloves, but I'm charging you for runed roman gloves!

As for the question about 900 being as high as one can go.. for now, yes, really. Okay, if I wanted to blow another 2 plat, I MIGHT could squeeze 5 points out of it, but not a chance. Until the patch (and the new materials that come with it), that really is as far as it goes. After the patch, the cap is 1100. And yes, I will get there too!

<hugs>

V

VidX

Congrats from a fellow tailor from Hibernia. I know how hard it is to get any points over 800, and how expensive. Well done in sticking with it.

Now, all you need to do is, well, make lots of low quality armour, it, ah, gives loads of bonuses! ( hehe for me :) )

O

old.Gryllus

Grats!

Congratulations, and thanks, that you took the time, to make me some siege-parts sometimes. :)

S

SFXman

1100 will be a great sight but a bitch to reach :)
New materials will open up nice possibilities plus by then I hope we have the other patches which make quality 94-100% on player crafted items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom