oh shite

Markk

Fledgling Freddie
i so pissed off i accidently closed the wow downloader when it was on 89% is there anyway i can get all of it back? ive already tried restarting it and going on the website

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I accidentally turned my computer off while WoW was downloading and when I turned it back on and reopened the downloader it just went back to where it was before I turned it off. I was using the Blizzard downloader though so it might be different with others.

Markk

Fledgling Freddie
im doing that as well i accidently pressed a key on my keyboard and it shut down and when i restarted downloader it just goes back to 1%

Ormorof

FH is my second home
you have to select the same folder as you choose the first time, then it will simply resume the download

Markk

Fledgling Freddie
i did the one called world of warcraft etc etc and it just restarted back to 1%

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
You've either got the wrong folder, the wrong folder, you didn't download anything, the wrong folder, or the files got lonely being separated from their pals and comitted digital suicide...

Seriously though, you've almost certainly got the wrong folder. Choose the one ABOVE the WoW folder the download created.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
I think your mistake is that you pick the (I think it's called that) 'Warcraft' folder, however that folder was actually created by the downloadInstaller - in other words, designate the level above 'Warcraft' as your download directory.

Could that be it?

Markk

Fledgling Freddie
ok downlaoded it now anyway thx for u answers got a level 6 hunter on test 36 called requiem :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom