Drink oh ok then here's a christmas thread

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
actually it's also the best christmas thread ever, since it contains a message from a Mr Christopher Walken:

http://gapbcasting.media.streamtheworld.com/Bozeman/audio/winterwonderland.mp3

Also happy chrimblé you crazy kids. I know I'm early but there's no real christmas for me: no trees, no pressies, only schoolwork! I'm even going out for dinner with a Jewish girl on christmas day just to ensure the optimal tone :)

PS all credits to @WPKenny for the empeethree

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Possibly my most organised Xmas ever. My wife hasn't been well lately so its all been left to me to sort out. Done and dusted in October/November with the last few things bought in the black Friday sale. Food shopping and booze coming tomorrow evening. Picking up some fillet beef on Monday from the butcher for Xmas day. Done.

Chilly

Balls of steel
No! It's not 00:00:00.001 on 25th December therefore it's too early!

Fast

Part of the furniture
Christmas should be like the world cup, every four years..cba

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I feel slightly guilty this year; the missus has done everything, even my Mum's present and all the kids stuff. I just have to get her presents tomorrow (double staff discount day :)) and something for my Stepfather (still weird thinking about that) and I'm done.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Just in case I don't get on here before The day I do hope everyone has a lovely time.

rynnor

Rockhound
It'll be raining this Christmas :)

Beats a white one - easier to get out n about.

Seriously heavy rain on Xmas eve though which is a pain as I'm heading round the M25 and it will be full of non-motorway drivers...

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
No decs here either. Step kids are in America this Xmas not coming over here. Three course meal at 2pm Xmas day at a nice eatery already paid for no washing up or cooking for me and the mrs. Other than that just a plain old day with shite on the tv.

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
! I'm even going out for dinner with a Jewish girl on christmas day just to ensure the optimal tone :)
In other words you are trying to get your hole this christmas... :D

TdC

I wish. She's sitting next to me right now 0_o

eksdee

FH is my second home
Seriously heavy rain on Xmas eve though which is a pain as I'm heading round the M25 and it will be full of non-motorway drivers...

I also have this torment to look forward to.

leggy

Probably Scottish
2 weeks in the motherland, including the Edinburgh street party (some good, well half famous, bands this year). I plan to make Egg Nog from scratch and read my narrative travel book on Spain before planning a month long trip next year; possibly while continuing my self-teaching of Spanish. It wouldn't be Christmas without some entirely unfestive activity.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Leaving for a week of relative related santamas things on sunday, but decided to keep the usual stuff up and burn the damn santamas hat.

Have a good one all :love:

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Yay, Christmas theme. My Stewie looks very much at home now

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yay, Christmas theme. My Stewie looks very much at home now
I was planning on doing the Christmas decs earlier this week but got sidetracked. Anyhow, at least they are done now.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I was planning on doing the Christmas decs earlier this week but got sidetracked. Anyhow, at least they are done now.

Lookin' good. It ain't christmas without jizzle all over the shop :)

TdC

2013, aka the year Santa Deebs went up north to deliver Scouse a jizz shower.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Scouse must have been a bad boy *eurgh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom