Oh! Oh!

O

old.tRoG

Where's that video of the two blokes miming to System of a Down - Chop Suey (I think that's the track, anyway)?

It was teh funnaé.

N

Nightchill

Not a clue, but because I'm so helpful, here's some pretty awful jokes I got emailed this morning to tide you over.

Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly; but when they lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving once and for all that you can't have your kayak and heat it.

So I said "Do you want a game of Darts?", he said "OK then", I said "Nearest to bull starts". He said "Baa", I said "Moo", he said "You're closest".

So I went down the local supermarket, I said "I want to make a
complaint, this vinegar's got lumps in it", he said "Those are pickled onions".

So I said to the Gym instructor "Can you teach me to do the splits?". He said "How flexible are you?". I said "I can't make Tuesdays".

A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Amal." The other goes to a family in Spain, they name him Juan". Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his mum. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, "But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."

Yep, I was near suicide too.

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by Nightchill
A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Amal." The other goes to a family in Spain, they name him Juan". Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his mum. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, "But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."

Who wrote that? I feek the need to hurt them. Badly.

Infact, no. I pity them. I pity them for thinking how devilishly witty they were typing it out, when infact, teh funnaé is completely missing.

K

katt!

file is named delaortofadown.WMV

i get like 100+ hits dc when i search for it :p

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by old.tRoG
Who wrote that? I feek the need to hurt them. Badly.

Infact, no. I pity them. I pity them for thinking how devilishly witty they were typing it out, when infact, teh funnaé is completely missing.

lol, indeed. the second one made me laugh tho :( (sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread