Oh No! Where is malmo? NE Of Bjarken!

J

jammin0o

Im sick of all this malmo whine, when we have a perfectly good replacement!

Trollhiem!

Basically we can have 2 fg's camping the bar there and the xp is great. In many ways TH is better because even when the main "list groups" are pulling at the bar people who are waiting on the list can still technically XP in their own mini groups on the mobs down the ramps on either side. Spawn rate for them is good and they are not too hard, but give fairly decent xp.

Getting to trollhiem(Gripklosa Mountains 25k,35k) is probably easier than old malmo as only agro's are <yellow to a level 40. I would probably even say that xp there is better than DF, but i wouldnt make such a bold statement yet ;)

Anyway lets start xp'ing!

T

Tesla Monkor

Of course the xp is better in Trollheim. You get dungeon bonus on the xp. :)

K

kaboomy

Xp in Trollheim

Lo there.

How about them who dont have SI ?

W

Wij

Re: Xp in Trollheim

Originally posted by kaboomy
Lo there.

How about them who dont have SI ?

:eek6:

DON'T have it ??

Pick up a cheap copy d00d.

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by jammin0o
Getting to trollhiem(Gripklosa Mountains 25k,35k) is probably easier than old malmo as only agro's are <yellow to a level 40.
Yes it's easy to get to Trollheim alone, but it's kinda impossible to get to the bar alone ^^

M

Melachi-

oh nononono

i need malmo, aint got SI, and even if i did get it, doesnt work on my pc cause of my gfx card, im gonna go scout out new places in malmo one of these days

X

xplo

Do enough people go to trollheim cause I really am crawling 40-45 in df.

J

jammin0o

the main point of this thread was to raise awareness of it and to get it popular :)

Your right getting to the bar alone is nigh on impossible, but hopefully there will be other peeps leveling (on list) on the mobs just past the entrance. If not group can go up to collect them, would take the best part of 2 minutes oh no :)

Trollhiem is new malmo! :D

S

Sarnat

Originally posted by Melachi[Mid]
oh nononono

i need malmo, aint got SI, and even if i did get it, doesnt work on my pc cause of my gfx card, im gonna go scout out new places in malmo one of these days

What do you have? My GayForce2MX works with SI.

M

Mid_Blejsarus

suggest u start with a time for this xp in trollheim,
but if to many etc just do more etc since this would be the first time with many ppl etc i guess.. but up to you :)
or do as we did in old days, if malmo is still possible to xp at.
maybe yar spot? wait at gna then move when enough ppl to xp.
all up to ppl that needs xp :)

C

cerbie

I agree with Blej, make groups again in Gna and move together.

You can still do Malmo, and you can reach H stone without problems.

Lair is indeed quite overrun by drakulvs but yar you can do. Cerbie got almost all her levels at yar.

K

Kharok Svark

Hmmm, enough of the XP talk, what's the Beer like :)

And as has een said already Yar and Lake are still options ...

S

shanks

Malmo is only harder now, it's not like it's impossible to xp there anymore, use tactics!

U

uglymug

Originally posted by jammin0o
Im sick of all this malmo whine, when we have a perfectly good replacement!

Trollhiem!

Basically we can have 2 fg's camping the bar there and the xp is great. In many ways TH is better because even when the main "list groups" are pulling at the bar people who are waiting on the list can still technically XP in their own mini groups on the mobs down the ramps on either side. Spawn rate for them is good and they are not too hard, but give fairly decent xp.

Getting to trollhiem(Gripklosa Mountains 25k,35k) is probably easier than old malmo as only agro's are <yellow to a level 40. I would probably even say that xp there is better than DF, but i wouldnt make such a bold statement yet ;)

Anyway lets start xp'ing!
please leave TH alone...lets not ruin the place by making it like the lair with moronic lists etc

X

xplo

40-45 df sux, lots of deaths and shit xp, none goes to trollheim, everyone seems to get PL, where can i have good xp please? (a spot where there are also other people of my lvl xp'ing) yes and spindel sux to.

O

old.tuppe

just someone go to gna, send pm around to different alliances "gathering xp group to malmo, meetingpoint gna, only 4x chars" and go.
just choose primetime and i bet you have soon groups going malmo.
start 1st in yar, look dt:s and slowly scout lair and possible pulling spots there.
do it self but hard whitout 4x char.

df is poor place for xp, farming great but otherwise better xp other places.

H

Hargh

saw a bundle of ppl in TH last night. they got wiped by snemel (twice) but hey, at least people are changing their attitudes a bit.

C

Cyradix

We had a fed group running at the lake the other night. Malmo still works, but with the new crazy aggro range you'll have a hard time getting there solo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom