Moriaana said:
Me.
/shrug
Or I thought I had. Can't play. Account Closed
Can't check WHY either, because it says I have to check again in 3 hours lol

Had the same thing this was their response:

GOA said:
Dear DAOC player,

We inform you that your account is closed as the automatic renewal of your subscription period has been stopped (on the 15/02/02 at 00:00, according to our database), due to a technical problem. We're sorry about that.

If you wish to replay to DAoC, you'll have to proceed to a subscription.

Please, follow the instructions below to subscribe :

To subscribe to a subscription paying to DAoC, you must go on the page of the official site of DAoC, column "Subscription" and link "Account".

Please , enter then your login and password SUBSCRIPTION.
You will reach a page concerning the invoicing.
Please , click " To reach the securized payment to validate ".
Enter then your method of payment, your particulars concerning this payment and finally, your choice of subscription.

After having entered your credit card data, if you want to reactivate the automatic renewal process, you have to go to the "Account" category and click on the link "Validate" in the window "Choose/modify my subscription".
The automatic renewal process will be effective at the end of your next subscription period.

At the end of the procedure of subscription, you will receive a mail of confirmation, a summary of your choices...

We remind you that your account (login, password, etc...) and your character are registred in our data base during six (6) months since the last day of your current subscription period

Warm regards,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

Basically, I had to re-enter the credit card details for my subscription. When I tried to, I had to wait for 3 hours first before the page would become available, same as you. After that, it was a piece of cake. Got new subscription pass and it works again now.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
I had that when I clicked on 'back' somewhere halfway the payment... I had to wait 14 hours instead of 3 :mad:

Next time it happened it only took 30 mins tho :)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Good to see IG back in buisness :)

Blizzardblade (50 vw, light menta and mana chanter in a former life)

Strafe

Fledgling Freddie
Good Luck with the "restart" of Ithil Galad, i wish u all the luck :) not that u need it!

Destic

Fledgling Freddie
Great to see u guys giving it another go, one of the only guilds i always wanted to be in, not sure if it was the cool name or not... newaygood to see u up and running again :)

this is groal btw not destic... damn brothers usin my comp :/

Asmodan

Fledgling Freddie
i had to dust off meh old warden and meh new bm and see what TOA were all about when i heard the bimpgs were back in town :)

Asmodan

Fledgling Freddie
and if someone reading this got a Verdant Ring they want to get rid of pm me plz ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom