oh my

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
2nd year uni is over and done with already. october > may is one short fucking year! i cant believe how much ive managed to learn in such a short time frame. quickly dawning on me that soon im going have to do a project and eventually get into my chosen career.

taking people to court and talking in it etc, scary shit.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
hehe been like that for 3 yrs! i dont know where the times gone

ow well 1 more week then its all over :x

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
2nd year uni is over and done with already. october > may is one short fucking year! i cant believe how much ive managed to learn in such a short time frame. quickly dawning on me that soon im going have to do a project and eventually get into my chosen career.

taking people to court and talking in it etc, scary shit.

Your actully going denny crane thing?

Very cool.

Honeslt.y

tris-

ive been at uni 3 years now, fucking hell didnt realise to be honest! 1 year left. it was quicker than doing 2 years of a-levels then 3 years uni. ive effectively done school>uni in 4 years!

whats denny crane? my chosen career involves prosecuting people and standing as a witness in court.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
ive been at uni 3 years now, fucking hell didnt realise to be honest! 1 year left. it was quicker than doing 2 years of a-levels then 3 years uni. ive effectively done school>uni in 4 years!

whats denny crane? my chosen career involves prosecuting people and standing as a witness in court.

Denny crane is like gods, like, layer stuff.

aNyway, cool fom my view, much repsset, i like layers...something..wel...even hot about them,(mnot towards ou!)

tris-

Denny crane is like gods, like, layer stuff.

aNyway, cool fom my view, much repsset, i like layers...something..wel...even hot about them,(mnot towards ou!)

im one hot mother fucker, man.

ill bust the doors down to your little 'shop' and test your scales. and they wont be right, man. then ill bust a cap in your ass for having unjust equipment!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Jus xaying, that my repsect fo you raised from muuuu to Weeee in one swell swoop since you a layer :D

Tilda

tris ,check out a US show called boston legal, think a kind of legal ish scrubs(law not medicine though) but with hysterical slightly legal jokes that will raise a chuckle ;)

Are you all done with exams then or just done with the lectures bit?

tris-

im not a tilda type lawyer.
its more law enforcement, like social services or environmental health.

tris-

tris ,check out a US show called boston legal, think a kind of legal ish scrubs(law not medicine though) but with hysterical slightly legal jokes that will raise a chuckle ;)

Are you all done with exams then or just done with the lectures bit?

how funny is funny though?

yeh im done, thank fuck. pretty sure ive fucked up 1 at least and possibly two. the things i revised just did not appear and it was very hard to guess answers. two questions i remember vividly "make an advertisement for a coroner" and "explain the principles of disclosure". i didnt have a fucking clue. think i managed to blag a bit on disclosure just using some common sense. but the coroners one, fucked it up. each question was worth 100 marks too!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
my chosen career involves prosecuting people and standing as a witness in court.

Ambulance chasers direct. Where there is blame there is a claim? :p

pikeh

Resident Freddy
ive only got a week left. Best time of my life is over and im getting a bit shitty about the whole leaving thing. fuuuuck.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!

Thats your alarm clock, its 7AM and you have to get up for work, better get used to it :p

pikeh

Resident Freddy
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!

Thats your alarm clock, its 7AM and you have to get up for work, better get used to it :p

im actually up at 7:30 every morning, in the studio by half 8, stay up at the studio WORKING until 5/half 5.
:kissit:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
how funny is funny though?

yeh im done, thank fuck. pretty sure ive fucked up 1 at least and possibly two. the things i revised just did not appear and it was very hard to guess answers. two questions i remember vividly "make an advertisement for a coroner" and "explain the principles of disclosure". i didnt have a fucking clue. think i managed to blag a bit on disclosure just using some common sense. but the coroners one, fucked it up. each question was worth 100 marks too!

Funny like raping a clown in south park.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
im in the same position, strange how work attitude changes in your second year, let alone moving into 3rd.

tris-

Ambulance chasers direct. Where there is blame there is a claim? :p

nah trading standards. but i didnt think tohtori would know what that means.

tris-

you probably have somrething equivalent on your block of ice but i dont know if you know what it isd??!

ffs

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I'll much prefer university to be honest - so much easier.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
you probably have somrething equivalent on your block of ice but i dont know if you know what it isd??!

ffs

Yeah but the way you say it sounds like "he's too dumb to know what it is". You prefer honesty, and i am, you sounded like a condecending ahole.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
34/50 for an A in English Lit isn't too shabby tbh :eek:

Who agrees?

tris-

Not in Geography.

A is 60-65%

:D

pretty shit then cos uni its 70% for everything.

olgaline: i will explain. i did 1 year mixed disciplines as i had no qualifications to get into uni. this 1 year is the same as someone doing 2 years of A levels. so obviously a much better route of entry. you can spend a year working to save money then hit the uni. then my main course is 3 years long, and ive done 2 of them.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol tris wheres the time gone!

you wait im starting in june and its at least 3 yrs... i'll be posting going omfg its nearly finished!...it only seems like yesterday.

anyhoo dont fret bro, trading standards man will soon be the scourge of the injust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom