Oh my yes

W

Will

Ok Ben, I bought it today because you told me it was worth it...I'm really hoping it is.

W

whipped

Apparently the Co-op mode rocks. If you have some friends that is.

X

Xtro

STOP STOP STOP

you buggers are making me buy new FPS and sub to BW FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok it looks like I'm getting OpFlash GOY edition next week and now Raven Shield :( I am still lurving Ghost Recon on the X-Box and used to play R6 and Rogue Spear anyway.

Lemme know what this is like please.

W

Will

Originally posted by Xtro
STOP STOP STOP

you buggers are making me buy new FPS and sub to BW FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok it looks like I'm getting OpFlash GOY edition next week and now Raven Shield :( I am still lurving Ghost Recon on the X-Box and used to play R6 and Rogue Spear anyway.

Lemme know what this is like please.
I love you Xtro...playing my game.;)

I'll give you a full breakdown of Raven Shield tomorrow.

X

Xtro

bah and humbug etc :)

cheers me dears, I look forward to being totally pummelled by the AI of yet another game!

W

Will

I ended up sitting at my PC until way too late last night playing this game. It really does suck me in. I can't wait to try multiplayer.

Though I'm holding off until there is ASE support. I really can't be bothered with ingame browsers.

W

Will

Yeah...if I'm alive tomorrow night, that'd be good. I've got two games on Sunday, so I won't have time then.

S

Scooba Da Bass

2 teams tossing tear gas grenades on your signal through a window as you storm in the front door and taking down the 3 terrorists leaving the hostages kneeling and coughing = sex

S

Scooba Da Bass

2 teams tossing tear gas grenades on your signal through a window as you storm in the front door and taking down the 3 terrorists leaving the hostages kneeling and coughing = sex

W

Will

Shame about the Player vs. Player descending into grenade spamming. I'm sure it'll be better once BW have a few servers.;)

N

nocte

Originally posted by Will.
Shame about the Player vs. Player descending into grenade spamming. I'm sure it'll be better once BW have a few servers.;)

and the sniper stand offs

X

Xtro

hmm still considering whether to get this but playing BHD down atm. If you don't like snipers avoid BHD :)

W

Will

You are making BHD sound a lot more tempting...sniping is very much my thing.;)

X

Xtro

I'm absolutely loving it m8 tbh. Held off getting OpFlash GOTY as I'm enjoying it so much (and I dont have to sub to BW :p).

Single player is great but MP is my thing. I was laughing hard last night on a server when 2 german guys came on and started mouthing off about how they 0wned. So I checked out their sniper spots and stuck claymores all over, boom, boom, boom, boom, for about 10 mins lol ;)

W

Will

OK, I bought BHD...Its just Delta Force all over again, I realise, but it looks like fun.

Can you not play several games at once, Xtro? I do this multi-tasking thing.;)

X

Xtro

I play MOHAA, DaoC, BHD, and I'm in the beta of Girlfriend 2.0. Buggy as fuck atm but still fun ;).

Glad you got it! I'm usually on SRD and KRK clan servers. Will have to grab a game with ye soon :)

W

Will

Lets see, currently I'm on BHD (if I like it), RvS, OpFlash, and BF1942. I'll not get into the whole girlfriend thing, way too complicated to get into at the moment. (Maybe in the pub;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom