Oh my, just seen WoW..

W

woodsmen

... World of Warcraft looks amazing. Can not wait!
No launch date as of yet, but esitmating June 2004.

.... I cant stop smiling, it just looks so great!

C

Crashtje

shepherd!! long time no speak ^^

<- rafiki if u remember me :>

W

woodsmen

ROFL.... you are still around?! God I do remember you.... lol. Hows things?

M

Moön

Yes WoW will pwn i think, so much more to do in it

I

ilaya

from what i have seen so far.. looks the absolute bogs bollox..

but.. as in most things time will tell..

ideas are great like the instances for quests and stuff.. but are most peeps gonna be priced out by system requirements i wonder..

O

oblivion_6

lol howdy shepherd

always wondered where u dissapeared to :)

aye WoW looks nice but i dont think i can be arsed going there and starting the grind of chars again :(

O

oblivion_6

wow that run ur own daoc server looks interesting

might give it a go tonight

M

Moön

Originally posted by oblivion_6
aye WoW looks nice but i dont think i can be arsed going there and starting the grind of chars again :(

Yes you can, and you will join my guild to :fluffle:

N

Nemlius

as it looks atm im waiting for Warhammer Online, i think warcraft is bit too cartoonish fpr my taste.

Warhammer will rules bigtime if game play can follow the graph

N

Nemlius

as it looks atm im waiting for Warhammer Online, i think warcraft is bit too cartoonish fpr my taste.

Warhammer will rules bigtime if game play can follow the graph

M

Moön

I dont think gfx play much of a part in any of it tbh, whats really looking good about WoW imo is that groups are only a 5 man which should cut down on the time it takes to build that perfect group, and it dosnt look as if there are any pure support classes, every class can support themselfs yet still has something extra to bring to a group .

I think all those people watching the tumble weeds outisde dl might be looking forward to this game also :)

L

liloe

the "run your own server" was always interesting. I did that a few months with Ultima Online but stopped it cause Sphere was crap and I don't have the time to start RunUO just to program a server for a game, which grandpa alrdy played =)

though DnL looks darn good imho and as it stands now I'm gonna play it =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom