Oh good grief - some raid you guys are doing

R

Roo Stercogburn

Apparently some raid planned for tomorrow morning from you guys against us. I'm sick of getting PM's in game about this.

Apparently some monkey selling his account has shown a screenie with the text giving away the raid.

Don't know if its true or not but if you've gone to all the work of setting it up, enough Mids are aware that something's in the pipe.

If its true, find the twat that did this and give him a kicking.

O

old.mattshanes

Fucking account trading fuckshit ****fucks.

R

Roo Stercogburn

I got a few PM's and told peeps to ignore the info. Then I realised too many people knew so its pointless :/

O

old.mattshanes

The thing is, more action should be taken towards account trading for a start if they say it's not allowed.... but it's so easy for them to trade though :/

It's hard enough having to do a raid without some idiot on IRC ruining it, like when we took relic recently one asshole blabbed on IRC, but thank god it was near the end of the raid but still lame anyway and now we see it here :E

X

Xeanor

The inf is Shivver

The cleric is Traler

at least that's the info i got.

G

GrivneKelmorian

I aint blaming anyone but i did a search on duskwave to see if i got any matches:

Briton Infil L50 rr4 and these names came up:
Shivver Ickle
Ryath Thistledown
Ozzi Fear
Calii Roesun
Abbi Burrfoot

Didnt bother to serach for the bot. And I wont say anything about who i think it would be since i dont know about alb alliances. :)

Y

Yussef

Originally posted by Xeanor
The inf is Shivver

The cleric is Traler

at least that's the info i got.

That is how I worked it out too.

X

Xeanor

Shivver and Traler, both exact rps ranges and in the same guild.

O

old.linnet

Originally posted by Yussef
That is how I worked it out too.

It certainly isn't Ryath. (Apart from the fact he's a top bloke and wouldn't do that, we aren't in that alliance ;) )

X

Xeanor

Morpheus is in KotRT, so that guy is in the KotRT alliance, which Shivver and Traler are.

D

Derric

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian
I aint blaming anyone but i did a search on duskwave to see if i got any matches:

Shivver Ickle
Ryath Thistledown
Ozzi Fear
Calii Roesun
Abbi Burrfoot

Didnt bother to serach for the bot. And I wont say anything about who i think it would be since i dont know about alb alliances. :)

Abbi is Arlone,not selling his account..and his bb is called Stopid.

S

Scunner

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian

Shivver Ickle
Ryath Thistledown
Ozzi Fear
Calii Roesun
Abbi Burrfoot

calii has 2 accounts but only one now and only plays alb/pryd he would never spy or duel account and wouldnt sell either.

O

old.linnet

Originally posted by Yussef
I never mentioned Ryath at all? Oo

(Sorry, that was me hitting quote instead of reply.)

J

Jaem

some people can be rather... erm... dumb :p like that dumbest criminals tv program :p

I pitty the guy that buys the account tbh... if the id is known of the chars that is... might recieve alot of abuse. :(

R

Roalith

Has been passed on to ze powers that be and will be dealt with accordingly ;o

T

tripitaka

On the ebay link - theres a send the seller a question ... SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM ;) if you get my drift... ;)

J

Jamagei

definately not Ozzi Fear

He quit playing ages ago (but not sold) and certainly doesn't have a buffbot.

F

froler-mid

such alarm clock raid inc, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

O

[Oo]Escape

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Fucking account trading fuckshit ****fucks.

Here's a mystery... which four letter word did mattshanes censor? oO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom