oh ffs :/

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
the FH board of directors

statler_and_waldorf.jpg

TdC

I can't go around carrying emergency lemons just in case I accidentally rub chilli on my sack again! people will talk! "hey, there goes lemon boy! what is up with him?" and I'm not explaining that to anyone :p

nath

Fledgling Freddie
You could keep a sachet of lemony handy wipes in your wallet, just pretend it's a citrus flavoured rubber!

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
im sure if you teabagged a pot of yoghurt this whole episode would have been a lot shorter.

TdC

like I carry that around with me as well? you people think I'm some lemon, wet-wipe and yoghurt juggling weirdo! I will post a pic of my fridge in the fridge thread and you will see there is neither yoghurt nor lemons in my house!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Then youre not qualified to be cooking with such dangerous ingredients.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You seriously manage to live without lemons in your house? Pfft, tris is right, you are a fail cook.

TdC

let me assure you that if I had expected to be rubbing chilli juice on my nuts I certainly would have taken precautions! I'm not like Trem, who first smears chillis on his willy and then sticks his fingers in his eyes completely by accident o0

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Reminds me of time i rubbed super hot sauce into my bell end *wince*

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
let me assure you that if I had expected to be rubbing chilli juice on my nuts I certainly would have taken precautions! I'm not like Trem, who first smears chillis on his willy and then sticks his fingers in his eyes completely by accident o0

I was checking my helmet out after weeing or maybe I was keeping my thumb warm under my foreskin, either way I didn't mean to do it.....twice :eek:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hey Teedles!

I just marinated some chicken. I managed to cut and handle 4 chilli's without causing myself any harm. But guess what, if I had, I also had lemons and yoghurt at hand to help, because I have a properly stocked fridge. :p

kirennia

Part of the furniture
meh, I use mint and tea tree oil shower gel and shampoo's all the time. You are clearly not man enough.

Must be the shampoo specifically rather then the type then... I severely doubt other men wouldn't feel the same pain of getting this stuff in the wrong areas.

tris-

The first time I used mint and tea tree source shower gel I got a bit of a shock tbh.

tris-

But the first time its a bit more because you dont expect it :eek:

TdC

Hey Teedles!

I just marinated some chicken. I managed to cut and handle 4 chilli's without causing myself any harm. But guess what, if I had, I also had lemons and yoghurt at hand to help, because I have a properly stocked fridge. :p

OK OK I HAVE AN IMPROPERLY STOCKED FRIDGE I CONFESS :(:(:eek:

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
he is more likely to have HP sauce than Tomato sauce in his fridge tbh..... (although it has been a while since his HP deal0r has smuggled him some back to NL).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom