oh ffs :/

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
in my never ending quest to add some spice to my life, I made a chilli today for dinner. (yum btw) anyway, after chopping a bunch of red chilli's and grinding up some dried ones I suddenly had the urge to have a wee. these things can be quite sudden and pressing in the way they come up, so I skipped to the loo and *carefully* got little teedles out taking great pains to not touch my chillifingers to any part of me.

while packing the old man away, I must have made an inadvertent movement, because I *may* have accidentally touched my nutsack, and, while jerking my hand away, brushed my fingers on the lower bit of my tummy where it sortof goes into my undies.

nothing happened immediately, so I breathed a sigh of relief and went to wash my hands. however, within a step of leaving the loo burning coals were being shovelled into my diesels, and liberally applied to my scrote. my god, the agony. washing the offending bit has not helped in the slightest.

I CRAVE RELIEF HELP ME NOW :(:(:(

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
[Sympanthy]Ouch that must have hurt a lot [/sympathy]:fluffle:

hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I've heard yoghurt has a cooling effect, trying going american pie on it.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
What sort of relief are you after?? Don't bring Mr Teedles anywhere near me

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Get a Dock leaf, chop it up, and rub the fluid on it.

Then gifv us pics.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
You need someone to suck the chilli off your plums.

DON'T FUCKING LOOK AT ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

TdC

[Sympanthy]
haha ya riiight :p

trying going american pie on it.
I have a chipolata pudding at home for when I get back from work, where I happen to be now for reasons best left unsaid.

What sort of relief are you after??
what sort of relief are you offering.......sailor.

Then gifv us pics.
no pictars of my wiggley bits :eek:

You need someone to suck the chilli off your plums.
do I ever!

NONE OF YOU ARE HELPING :eek:

TdC

one of the many flying cat-monkeys that I employ to observe the people of this forum told me!

TdC

sadly I can't implement your idea atm. though I must say that it is FINALLY beginning to die down. the lower bit of my tummy feels like someone's smacked me and I can't feel my scrote at all so currently I am presuming it's burnt off.

also, for your further jollification, I had to talk my way into workies past no less than six guards four of which were women. as women can detect things like pain, discomfort or fear in a man, I'm presuming they knew why I was wincing. not just your jutting chins and spatulaesque fingers this day ladies!

Embattle

FH is my second home
I love it, I don't even touch that sort of food and wouldn't do something so silly :fluffle:

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I once got Soy sauce on the end of Little Eddie from when he accidentaly got dunked in a Chicken & Mushroom Pot Noodle

well....i say accidentaly

*i'm sooooooo drunk right now :kissit:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Could have been a hell of a lot worse. Funny as fuck though.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Teedles is the new Trem.

Pffft, I did tell you all about my chilli injury didn't I?

I get the chilli juice on my helmet then cupped my eyes in pain thus getting the chilli juice in my eyes. Try making it upstairs while blind and not being able to walk, then try taking the pain of chilli soaked bell-end as the air hits it. It took me fucking ages to try and wash it (I decided to wash my todger before my eyes for some reason).

I have done this twice by the way.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief

Rub some lemon juice on it, really.
You also use it if you eat spicy food to cool the mouth instantly, so should work on your cock.

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?

I have a picture to help...

epicfail.jpg

who said it was to help teedles tho? :p

TdC

TdC

my nether regions feel like they've been sunburnt! makes me wonder how nudists cope when they mess up! and when I say nudists I mean all of them, even the ones who really shouldn't! :(

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
my nether regions feel like they've been sunburnt! makes me wonder how nudists cope when they mess up! and when I say nudists I mean all of them, even the ones who really shouldn't! :(

Tried lemon juice, im not making it up!

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Just a small add; mint and tea tree oil shampoo is evil stuff. Not as bad as a chili burn in certain places but by god did I get a bit of a shock today...

Anyone got a good book on common sense I could borrow?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Just a small add; mint and tea tree oil shampoo is evil stuff. Not as bad as a chili burn in certain places but by god did I get a bit of a shock today...

Anyone got a good book on common sense I could borrow?

meh, I use mint and tea tree oil shower gel and shampoo's all the time. You are clearly not man enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom