oh er

Ezteq

Queen of OT
was woken up at 3am today with someone knocking on the door...i promptly ignored it because i was asleep... anyway community support officers just been round and it was them calling about this

Woman was found near April Court in Wellington Road and died in hospital (From Bournemouth Echo)

which was about 2 streets away from our house. nasty business tbh, but watch the webcast the reporter questioning the couple asking about the screams they heard "did it sound like she was in pain..." um no actually she was singing the rubber ducky song from sesame street dickface sheesh!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I had that once, my mam and dad were away and someone was braying at the front door at 4am.

I looked out the upstairs window and didnt recognise anybody there, so got my baseball bat and went downstairs to sit in the living room.

Marc

FH is my second home
I was kipping at my mates once and we got woken up at about 3am with some scrote pissing through the letterbox so we ran after him and took it turns holding him down while the other pissed on him lol

Ezteq

Queen of OT
omg marc lol thats excellent lol talk about getting your own back!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
The next road up from us was a couple of guys growing and selling drugs. Some heavies were sent round and they smashed one guys hand in with a hammer before he was killed, the other was stabbed and made a run for it. He ended up dropping his pager outside our house. My brother heard a weird beeping noise so went outside to investigate. He saw the pager covered in blood so called the police.

I don't know what happened to the person who was stabbed.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
The next road up from us was a couple of guys growing and selling drugs. Some heavies were sent round and they smashed one guys hand in with a hammer before he was killed, the other was stabbed and made a run for it. He ended up dropping his pager outside our house. My brother heard a weird beeping noise so went outside to investigate. He saw the pager covered in blood so called the police.

Did this happen in the 90's? who uses pagers these days apart from Doctors

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture

Thats from a Guy Ritchie's movie!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom