oh do shut up

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Is anybody as sick as I am about mention of this week's weather? Get over it ffs! I'm actually looking forward to it now, I can't wait to see hapless motorists revving the life out of their engines in the morning, knocking years off the life of the car. People breaking down and freezing to death because they were too dumb to take a coat/blanket. People sliding off roads and breaking their necks because they don't know how to judge a road at night.

On the news, they were talking about the weather being 'the main event'!

Please, people from Scandanavia on this board, bring us down to earth.

Will

/bin/su
I love cycling to work in the snow, past queues of stationary cars who have no idea how to deal with the conditions.

However, I've just fitted slicks to my bike, and left the treaded tyres at home. Wish me luck.

ReActor

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah. It's got to the point now where I will actually feel cheated if it doesn't get really cold.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Scandinavians have to and know how to deal with it. We brits get all flustered if it so much as hails, noone's prepared.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
If it does snow it either has to be all gone by Saturday or happen after Saturday. I am not letting the weather interrupt my fun with my girlfriend :D

Will

/bin/su
babs said:
Scandinavians have to and know how to deal with it. We brits get all flustered if it so much as hails, noone's prepared.
Scotland is a bit more used to it. ;)

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Brits don't know how to handle any weather.

When it's cold and we get the tiniest amount of snow it's like.. "OMG SNOW!!1 DAY OFF WORK, MIGHT BREAK LEGS!".

When it's hot and sunny it's like "OMG t00 h0tz0r! Tan meh! Burn meh!". And of course the heats different here than abroad? Do they mean Celsius and Fahrenheit? Because I always seem to notice heat being hot or cold, not 'different'.

When it's neither too hot nor too cold we complain about how boring our weather is.

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Bring on the snow that's what I say, I wanna build a snowman :clap:

mank!

Part of the furniture
I don't remember the last time I saw snow settled, but then I doubt it'll settle.

Summo

Loyal Freddie
God damn this thread confused the hell out of me until I saw the date. I even checked the BBC weather forecast for the next week. Thought some kind of Day After Tomorrow event had occured.

DAMN YOU CLOWN!

:(

Gray

FH is my second home
i didnt even notice until you mentioned it then, whoo :p

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
Summo said:
God damn this thread confused the hell out of me until I saw the date. I even checked the BBC weather forecast for the next week. Thought some kind of Day After Tomorrow event had occured.

DAMN YOU CLOWN!

rofl.. I was reading the thread from the top thinking "this sounds familiar" and as I scrolled down I noticed my avatar and thought "hey some fuck stole my ava... oh it's me" then I looked at the date and realised it's an old thread... dammit :p

JBP|

Part of the furniture
and i sat here thinking it was about the 10cm of snow that fell in bavaria overnight :cheers:

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
To be honest, there needs to be a thread on the state of the weather for June/July.

So far it seems a pisstake, no?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I love this weather.

THANK YOU JEBUS!!

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
tree.jpg

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
co·los·to·my (k-lst-m)
n.

1. Surgical construction of an artificial excretory opening from the colon.
2. The opening created by such a surgical procedure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom