Oh dear god i should stay away from ebay.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Just picked a PS2 for the missus so she can get sing star :(

Is £27 alot for a second hand ps2 these days?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
o_O I'd of sent you mine for £5 and P&P, I'd just need to dust it off.. The bastards at game/gamestation wouldn't accept it because I peeled the security tag off it like 4 years ago. =( They accepted my controller though, same one since day 1.

Shame I ditched it a few days ago :(

Yaka

Part of the furniture
singstar? seriously you should have got a a wii and wii fit instead.

either that or get some decent soun enclosing head cans so you can listhen to your fave tunes while she sings.

i totaly wanted to kill former euro playstaion head honcho phil harrison for giving singstar the green light

Rubric

Part of the furniture
singstar? seriously you should have got a a wii and wii fit instead.

either that or get some decent soun enclosing head cans so you can listhen to your fave tunes while she sings.

i totaly wanted to kill former euro playstaion head honcho phil harrison for giving singstar the green light

Lol i think i am going to feel your pain. Still no postage as it's local and i can pick it up. Bonus!

Sar

Part of the furniture
Should've persuaded her that Singstar PS3 was much better.

My missus would've believed that, cos she's clueless about consoles and games in general.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Should've persuaded her that Singstar PS3 was much better.

My missus would've believed that, cos she's clueless about consoles and games in general.

Hmmmm not hd tv though :(

I was trying to persuade her to wait for lips on the 360 but no luck.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
thing with ms and these type of games is that if it dont sell welll they dont bother with it, they promised eye-toy esque games for both xbox 1 and x360 cameras both times they just canned wot ever they had planned.

lips will prolly be the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom