Oh crap...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Regarding the thread on general:

Schoolshooting

: "You could hear a girl saying, 'No, Jeff. Quit! Quit! Leave me alone. Why are you doing this?'

Umm...Jeff? I gotta keep my characters more in check...

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
They should include a line in the US constitutian that says

you have a right to go to school without getting murdered

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
just as a side note i find it quite bizare that the BBC's frontpage news article is about people getting killed in the US as shocking as this is i realy could not give a shit.

If you click on entertaiment the top stroy is about some american called michael jackson the top story listed under film is how well the ring2 is doing in the US (was the same story yesterday) like how many people give a shit about what tops the US cinema polls?

BBC sux more and more each day, this shit should be listed under world news IMO not under regular news, OUR news, MY News!

and for all u coffee fans Madisons looks to be UK owned so stop giving starfucks your money (correct me if im wrong)

glad i got that of my chest

Ezteq

Queen of OT
wonder how long till this is blamed on a movie or violent video games?

and just a thought but anyone recall binkys post a small while ago about the boy who was arrested after his grandparents read his journal and showed it to the police, result: boy gets arrested for writing a story about a school over run with zombies and he has to save everyone, he was arrested because the story contained a school/guns scinario(sp??) well im assuming that this boy isnt the same one here but if america is so hot on stopping a boy from writing a story then how the hell did they let this kid get through the net????

i mean fgs.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
wonder how long till this is blamed on a movie or violent video games?

and just a thought but anyone recall binkys post a small while ago about the boy who was arrested after his grandparents read his journal and showed it to the police, result: boy gets arrested for writing a story about a school over run with zombies and he has to save everyone, he was arrested because the story contained a school/guns scinario(sp??) well im assuming that this boy isnt the same one here but if america is so hot on stopping a boy from writing a story then how the hell did they let this kid get through the net????

i mean fgs.

There already trying to lay blame, and yup, they mentioned video games, movies and 'gangster rap' (Rather hip for the bbc i thought). And Ezteq is right, this is the opposite of the post I made a while ago. One kid locked up for being a student, and the other killed 9 people and then himself for no apparent reason (At time of writing).

Anyone feeling confused?

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I thought it was funny how he went there with a pistol and a shotgun. Man, someone must've pissed him off proper.

'Other witnesses said the teenage gunman was "grinning and waving" as he fired.'

Lol, what a nutcase.

A

Aoln

"The shooter was intent on something... I think there was an intent to kill."

Wonder how he came up with that theory?

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
This reminds me of that myg0t video where the CS guy gets owned by a hacker and gets so pissed off he goes to school and kills some kids before killing himself.

Gamah

Banned
Binky the Bomb said:
There already trying to lay blame, and yup, they mentioned video games, movies and 'gangster rap' (Rather hip for the bbc i thought).
Anyone feeling confused?

If he was dressed in black all the time, loved nazis and stuff, im sure he wasn't a fan of "gangster rap" prolly a goth or something..

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Sick stuff. Blaming it on games, movies, music.. now thats just bullshit. Blame it on the fucking mental moron, not the country, not the family or whatever.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
If he was dressed in black all the time, loved nazis and stuff, im sure he wasn't a fan of "gangster rap" prolly a goth or something..
So he's basically like you then? :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Gamah said:

Generalisation bad. I wear black, got long hair, hang out at metal bars, like rap music still, not geeth, don't really care one way or the other about the nazi, listen to all sorts of "crap" at work, yes, including britney spears if it's on :p

Then again, Teh Seel doesn't go to schools to shoot people....Teh Seel would if he was forced to go to school though. *shivers* Never more.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
not really world news
its sad and all but much worse things happened in the rest of the world i bet

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
i bet loads of worse stuff happened in africa this week that didnt even make the headlines :<

kinda messed up tho

guns + the social structures of US schools = some bad stuff imo :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom