oh chavs, why oh why

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
last week at work it was royal rumble 27: the chav wars. the police came and gassed the crowd, i think i may of mentioned it. apparently one policeman seen one laying on the floor so he sprayed him in the face with what ever spray it is they used, that made me lol.

this week im stood chillaxing with a glass of water and i notice 2 dudes running down. they then both pounce one guy and he goes flat out on the floor. they both then repeatedly knee him in the face, smash his head off a metal side trim thing and kick him in the stomach. i didnt notice this one guy did anything, he was just walking down the spaz ramp.

seriously, why the fuck do things like that? the guy was in some uber pain when they finally fled. anyone who defends chavs obviously has a brain defect and should be assaulted without reason like chavs do to others. chavs should be stoned and bottled in the face untill they have the mental capacity of a 1yr old. i reckon terry tate would make a good chav beater.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
"oy gaz, take a look at dem wheelz"

BAM

"The Pain Train's Comin', Bitch!"

good idea tbh

Thadius

Part of the furniture
last week at work it was royal rumble 27: the chav wars. the police came and gassed the crowd, i think i may of mentioned it. apparently one policeman seen one laying on the floor so he sprayed him in the face with what ever spray it is they used, that made me lol.

this week im stood chillaxing with a glass of water and i notice 2 dudes running down. they then both pounce one guy and he goes flat out on the floor. they both then repeatedly knee him in the face, smash his head off a metal side trim thing and kick him in the stomach. i didnt notice this one guy did anything, he was just walking down the spaz ramp.

seriously, why the fuck do things like that? the guy was in some uber pain when they finally fled. anyone who defends chavs obviously has a brain defect and should be assaulted without reason like chavs do to others. chavs should be stoned and bottled in the face untill they have the mental capacity of a 1yr old. i reckon terry tate would make a good chav beater.

Doesnt always have to be chavs tbh, happens often in town on a night out.

Hell, Vlad even saw 2 gangs of emos going at it! xD

Marc

FH is my second home
Me and the gf were driving along t'other night and we some some poor lad getting a right shoeing off a group of chavs, they must of been ages 15-16. The lads gf was screaming. So we pulled up and I jumped out and they stopped the beating. And walked off. I walked up to them and said "come on then you little bastards" but they didnt want to know, walking backwards away from me shoutin "yer come on then, we'll fuckin kick yer ed in". So im just stood there sayin "well im not the one walking away am i".

This poor lad was a right mess. Have seen a few broken noses in my time but this was a bad one. Police turned up 20 minutes after the lass had phoned them. 20 minutes!!! I wouldnt mind but the cop station is like 60 seconds drive from where it happened. Chavs and police. No respect for either

kivik

Part of the furniture
"come on then you little bastards" but they didnt want to know, walking backwards away from me shoutin "yer come on then, we'll fuckin kick yer ed in". So im just stood there sayin "well im not the one walking away am i".

Classic, the line of the cowards.

Once two guys came towards me and tried to sound macho or something. Just when one of them was going to hit me I punched him in the face and they retreated. From a safe distance they started yelling the same, 'come here and we will fucking kill you' or something. Couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Reminds me of all the stuff going on in the football matches at roma.

Then the fans and the managrs of the club saying, it wasn't the fans fault the police overreacted!

BULLSHIT!

You can see a fan ripping of seats and trhowing it at the police. So what are they gonna do? Nothing? The fans started the riot and then the managers blame the police. Thats whats wrong with this fked up society.

Nate

FH is my second home
This one time in band camp, I beat up the trombone player with his own instrument..I always wanted to be the trombone player but he was fat so was an obvious choice, then the rest of the band camp started playing that Kirk v Spock fight music. The Conductor turned up with some modified trumpet(it had a blade on the end!) and I beat him up too, emerging victorious I sat down and played the trombone solo.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Doesnt always have to be chavs tbh, happens often in town on a night out.

always by chavs though. and this was INSIDE a nightclub, not a fucking bouncer in sight though so all i could do was stand and watch :\ company rules is we cant get involved in anything.

Laddey

FH is my second home
always by chavs though. and this was INSIDE a nightclub, not a fucking bouncer in sight though so all i could do was stand and watch :\ company rules is we cant get involved in anything.

I guesse that's the good thing about Preston. There is always gonna be trouble on a friday/saturday night, but within 30sec - 1min of the first punch been thrown you can guarentee there's gonna be some big massive meat head sticking a punch in or throwing somebody out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom