Ogre's Might - Sunday 17th - 3PM GMT

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Very old quest yas I know but I just wanna do it for abit of fun.

With FoPs and Healing Fonts and all the rest now im guessing you can prob do this with just 3FG? Just a guess though.

So anyway I will be running this Quest on Sunday the 17th of October at 3PM GMT. We shall meet in Caer Diogel and the BG will be open at 2:30PM GMT. You can get the quest off Master Xavier in Caer Diogel.

Requirements:

You MUST be lvl 49+ to get the quest.
You MUST be on step 4 of this quest when we start. Im not going to wait for people that need to kill Malefact.

BG will be open at all times for chat and I'll have a seperate CG for Group Leaders.

Group Leaders need to notify me of LDs and we will wait a max of 3min.

IF any other drops on the raid (Not RoGs) apart from the quest which you get yourself :p will be lottoed Goth Harbor on the docks, at which point the BG will be locked. No lotting for bots and anyone below lvl 49 in BG will be kicked.

Lotto (if any as I said before) will be class specific and if you want to roll for another char you have to tell me before we start.

Would be nice to get alot of people on this since its old quest, so please sign up below so I can see the idea of numbers just incase we dont have enough people.

Any additional info I have missed out on can be posted too :p

Sticky plz?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
You can probably do it with 1fg tbh these days.

And all you level 49s - turn up! It's great xp :)

Oh and the belts should sell for quite a bit these days.

Gremon

Fledgling Freddie
1fg no way.

3fg might be able to to it with some luck.

A complete Krondon raid would be great as well.
Orylle still has only been killed once as far as I know, and drops should be fixed by now.

I'll join with one of my chars for sure. Cya there...

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Last raid i was on some MP af10 chain boots dropped :p
Aye and ill come along aswell :)

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
I have a Mincer and a few friends who would like to come a cleric , another mincer and maybe another cleric.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Crap ive just realised I have to postpone this raid as I am out all that weekend and wont be home untill Sunday night. Sorry :(

Will do it the Sunday after - 24th. Would be great if Admin could change date in subject title and my post please!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Just to bump the post abit and make people aware of the date change since no nice MoD has changed it yet if they could please :( :)

Davian

Fledgling Freddie
Gaah, thought it was next weekend.... Oh well, guess it'll stay in my journal a while longer. :p

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Check threads soon. I'll be putting it up again for next week coz we didnt get enough this week only got as far as the actual mob and died on first orb :)

But ave to find a time im avaiable to do it.

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
pherhabs try and get it done in the weekdays.... like monday?? weekends are full of RL stuff for all of us :sex:

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Yea and since next weekend is halloween im not doing it then. Atm im planning for thursday night but not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom