Ogres Might Quest

A

Arithon

Well... thank you to all those that turned up Tonight for it...

and "DAMN YOU ALL FOR NOT TURNING UP AND RUINING THE RAID" to those who didn't come :p

as it was, we only had 36 people turn up... which was ... okish... we managed to get scurceol down to about 2/3's 1/2hp before a node popped and we got screwed...

Going to have another try.... this coming wednesday....

hopefully more people will turn up...

meeting outside diogel around 8pm BST

if you are coming.. you need to be lvl 49 for the quest but others are welcome for the exp

please make sure you are on step 4-5 and have killed malefact before hand please!!!

Will see you on wednesday evening

T

Tafoo

Well tbh I dont think many people knew about it.. me for example have missed a couple of raids now. If you want more people coming i suggest you post a reminder here!

Thank you

S

shadowz

What time is it ? I can prolly get 1-2 fgs with me

D

Demonblade

ill be there, wednesday, ill try and drag soem of my guild with me, i know a few people who want to do it.

O

oldnick

Sorry i didnt come. I know a couple of my guild were there.

tbh i didnt have any pre warning, so what time wednesday and ill try to make it.

Nick

P

-phusion-

didn't know about it either,

now gimme a time so i can post in on our forum and put it in the motd

Edit : nm saw the time :)

G

Gamah

i'll be there see how many PE i can bring along too

N

-Nxs-

Ill be there - and hopefully drag some guild members too, that is if we can get to Step 5 tonight / tomorrow night.

Ive updated our guild website, and hopefully our GM will update the MOTD :) so expect some Rigante members there, will also spam /as if i remember so hopefully get a few more hehe

L

lubbock

Ill drag a bunch of Diciples of Aldur along as well.

N

-Nxs-

I have to admit - i didnt know about this before, so the more guilds that remind members the better :)

I need to get two items from this quest for my template and I'm sure many others do too, come on Albion

B

biffberga

Didn't hear about this the first time but I plan to be there this time, will also ask if any others from GoV need or want to come

N

-Nxs-

shamless BUMP !!!

Need to keep this fresh in peoples memories, please announce in /gu and even on /as if you can.

For info I've just completed steps 1-4 and its pretty easy, using a L50 necro the mob to kill is outside Kronen (or whatever the oger dungion is called) and was yellow con.

O

old.Stang

Name is Malifact and its blue/yellow at 50, even easy to kill for a Mincer :)

Btw what is the time difference between bsp and cet?

Anyway, i will be there with my Mincer, really need that belt for my template.

C

cHodAX

My minstrel Flying is on the final step, last attempt bugged out for him so I will be there :)

N

-Nxs-

BUMP !! BUMP !! BUMP !! BUMP !! BUMP !!

This is tonight at 8.00pm please remind your guilds.

X

Xeanor

Make sure you're on step 5.... that's the step you get when you use the map with the "use item" key...

as I've seen people get to malefact room and still are on step 5 as they used the map too late :eek:

N

-Nxs-

Ive been running around all week telling people about this and to meet at diogle at 8.00 GMT - now someone tells me that this was suposed to be 8.00 BST which is 9:00 GMT ???

Is this right ?

And can we please just stick to GMT in the future, everyone seams to know that and their own time differances :(

I guess some will turn up one hour early now and get bored and leave :(

Users who are viewing this thread