Ogre's Might Quest- Thurs Jan 22

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
Thursday, Jan 22nd. Meet up at Diogel at 7pm.

Please be up to step 3.

I won't be making it (out of town for a wedding) but you will be in capable hands. :)

Please sign up if you are interested, we will need about 4-6 groups from what i've experienced in the past.

Even better, if you are bringing guild members, please list how many.

Thanks guys in advance!

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Garok has one planned for Sunday on BW.

I've been on a few Krondon raids and to guarentee Scurceol's death, you need 50-60 people. Anything less and you risk failure. Might be worth it if you merge the raids and increase your chance of success.

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
Ohh people still are using BW? Heh haven't checked in ages since its closing down soon. Lot of guildies have been asking for this hunt so that's why I posted it here. I won't be around but I'll ask them and see what they say.

Thanks for letting me know, seksual.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Good raid all. First I didnt thought we would make it through it, but we did ok afterall considering we only were 4FGs.

Osprey

Fledgling Freddie
Aye it turned a sad night for me into a not so sad night , got me away from reading my guild chat ...most of GoV left to join DLK
But thnxs to all those on the quest was a good rumble
:clap:

Circulous

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, it was good fun doing it with just 4 fg and even there have been 3 level 42 pps.

Fast reaction, helping other groups with their orbs and excellent handleing all adds. All 4 orbs went down almost simultaneously.

Really good job.

aldar

Fledgling Freddie
so is the sunday raid still on ?
if so is it at 4 pm GMT as said earlier

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom