Ogre's Might Quest somewhere near future?

N

NightSabres

Hey all,

I was wondering when the albs would zerg Scurceol Hyrde in the near future ( since I still need some chars to make that quest)?

Hopefully I'm not the only one who still needs the quest and hopefully there are some peeps intersted in willing to organise or helping organise it.

I am willing to organise one, but then I would like some info from previous raid leaders on how to efficiently manage this (since it would be my first raid organisation). Drop me a pm here on ingame.

Greetz

p.s. Actual real first post from me on BW. I can expect flames and whines now probably?

H

Helter

Was just going to make a post about this, you saved me the trouble!
I have at least a couple of friends who want to do this quest too, and i'm sure there are many more...

Cheers!

V

Vorcyn

p.s. Actual real first post from me on BW. I can expect flames and whines now probably?

Heh, dont expect real replies or help if you subtly slag off the people you are asking stuff of :)

T

tripitaka

I am up for doing the Ogres might quest as well.

G

Gordonax

There's almost certainly enough interest, although you'll need a LOT of people to kill Scurceol. I'd organise it, but I can't remember how you kill him :D

G

ghostfeet

aye same here.

<hopes some kind soul is willing to organise one>

B

BrassMonkey

Just a line to say that i'm certainly interested. I don't really have the time to organise one though, curse final year uni :(

Users who are viewing this thread