Ogre's Might Quest Raid - Sunday 22nd June

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Ashgen

I will come ....

I will come, but not sure about the guild, maybe one or two of us still need it.

Just need to kill Malefact (spelling) if I can bloody find him :rolleyes:

I am sure I will die many deaths as I did on the "easy soloable" Hooded Blades Cloak quest ... but I will get there in end ...

Mind you, from what I hear on the last raid, there will be plenty trying to do the first 3 parts just before the main quest anyway ;)

Regards

Ash

E

Eggy

Re: I will come ....

Originally posted by old.Ashgen
I will come, but not sure about the guild, maybe one or two of us still need it.

Just need to kill Malefact (spelling) if I can bloody find him :rolleyes:

I am sure I will die many deaths as I did on the "easy soloable" Hooded Blades Cloak quest ... but I will get there in end ...

Mind you, from what I hear on the last raid, there will be plenty trying to do the first 3 parts just before the main quest anyway ;)

Regards

Ash

i have 2 more level 50s that don't have it yet, i'll probably bring eggy peggy xx

A

adari

btw i have no idea where to go but we'll figure it out, there will prolly b some1 who knows, we just need to get the rightg amount of peeps there now xD

M

makgsnake

Originally posted by adari
btw i have no idea where to go but we'll figure it out, there will prolly b some1 who knows, we just need to get the rightg amount of peeps there now xD

your journal tells you what way to turn (ie, go left now follow till you get to your first right) :p

A

adari

ye i read it on allakhazam too, pretty easy i guess

A

adari

postponed to tomorrow evening due to gay mids etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom