Ogre's Might Quest Raid - Sunday 22nd June

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adari

Hai,

Topic says all, I'm trying to do the uber belt quest as I've heard a lot of people still need to do it (including myself).

We need about 7 fg people to do it, so, please spread the news. I hope we will have this amount of people (or more), if you know how many of, for example, your guild are interested in doing this quest please reply to this post and tell us. If theres enuff interest we could do a krondon raid afterwards. I know myself that probably 1 or 2 fg BL will be there.

Starting point: Caer Diogel
Meeting: 1 pm UK sunday the 22th

Please note that you must have completed step 1, 2 and 3 of the quest, just like in Alithiels raid.

\o/

B

bob007

And just like in the last 1, you'll have 50 or so ppl still trying to do steps 1 - 3 5 mins before it starts...........

oh an bump :)

M

Mollie

sorry to be stupid but where do you start it etc etc ?? :p

T

Tilda

will stick tomorrow.
i dont realy want tooo many sticky thread up there. i was trying to only sticky a week in advance.

A

adari

Originally posted by Mollie
sorry to be stupid but where do you start it etc etc ?? :p

read the quest stuff posted above ^^

E

Eggy

I'll bring another 50 if I am not too hungover

L

Lomald Umilinn

count me in.
still need to to the last step for that belt.

S

swords

damn, im getting an alcohol transfusion that day, oh well :/

M

mestoph

I'm upto killing silly mage bloke. So count me in.

A

adari

great, i reckon black legion brinsg 1, and got 2fg from other guilds, still need mroe though

F

footle

I plan on attending - could really do with doing this quest - will get the first steps out the way before Sun 22nd.

Cheers all

----------

Footle (50 Friar)

A

Athis

Blah, I missed the last raid by a day and I'm not going to be home on the 22nd. Annoying :(

D

dgit

Count me in, will nag guild to see if they wanna play, any idea how long it takes to kill the bugger though? got work at 4 if i turn up to late they'll get a bit pissed.

M

makgsnake

il come and im on the last step btw (11) :clap: , last raid got to the star chaneller and failed :(

L

linkblack

Could we bring along an Alliance grp or 2/3/4 to help??

M

marchegiani

SS may be able to bring a fg. If not, gonna be 4-5 peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom