Ogre's Might 23rd Feb, 21:00 CET / 20:00 GMT

Berfidel

Fledgling Freddie
Hello everyone!

As it has been a long time since the last OM raid, and I've heard some players asking for OM, I just decided to see if we can mount a big enough force to kill Scurceol and his fiendish oger army.

This will be a quest run only, I don't plan to kill any bossmobs in Krondon.

We will be meeting half an hour in advance to see if we have enough ppl and have some time to look for reinforcements/replacements, so meeting will be:

Caer Diogel
Monday, 23rd Feb 2004
20:30 CET, 19:30 GMT

Requirements:
Everyone who wants to finish the quest MUST have killed Malefact before we meet at Diogel. Don't forget you bring your Citadel Map (quest item) and maybe key pieces you got earlier with you.

Infos about the quest: Allakhazam - Ogre's Might

If any experienced OM leader wants to take over, I'd gladly step back, but I think with enough ppl we'll kill the bugger even with me leading :p

Edit: Please post here with what class/how many ppl you plan to come. Complete guild groups are welcome, but we may have to switch some chars to get balanced groups for the 4 globes.

2nd Edit: As some ppl have asked how long the quest will take us: I expect about 2 hours.

Please tell as many ppl as possible, we will need 4fg to be able to kill the bossmob.

Sibylla/Berfidel

Rasta

Fledgling Freddie
I need the quest know a few others that need it aswell, so count me in

Berfidel

Fledgling Freddie
Static drops will be rolled between all 40+ participants. Everyone can keep whichever RoG drops he or she gets.

But as I said, we will head straight for Scurceol and I don't plan to kill any bosses afterwards.

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there with my minstrel that's got 50 instruments : )

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
cool

I'll be there with Fendrin, 49 rejuv cleric.

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
will come with cleric , done the quest already, but assuming i can roll for goodies that drop of Scurceol ^^

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice raid Sibylla, looking forward to joining upon your other raids that you soon will plan ;)

Berfidel

Fledgling Freddie
Quest raid finished successfully, thanks to all participants.

Destick thread please.

Sibylla/Berfi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom