Official Zerg whine post

O

old.Downanael

Feel free to complaing zerging on any realms here :) flame-free area so no need to make <xxx zergs!> posts here everyweek,instead put them all here :)

T

tris-

why does everyone ask for less zergs then mid and hib put 3fg in every frontier?

E

erl

I hate zergs! Nerf them! <whine whine whine whine whine whine whine>.

Albs and Hibs are the wors zergers!

Mids never zerg!

Aaahh, much better. <lets his breath out>

O

old.Eynar_Vega

One time long ago I participated in a zerg, we just roamed Emain and hurt everyone we saw who were unfriendly people according to the leaders. Apart from that, we were all buffed by buff-bots as well. Some people who were with us even laughed at dead bodies and I saw 1 player jump on a corpse!!! That night, I had a hard time trying to get some sleep, cuz I kept thinking about those people we killed. :( I had a bad conscience about it for a long time, cuz they were so helpless atm. I told my mom about what we did, and she punished me by not allowing me to play daoc for a whole week! She also made me swear to never do those kind of things again ever, and I agreed. However, not even a week afterwards we did those nasty things once again, even with more people! I didn't tell my mom this time tho, and won't tell her again ever. I hope she doesn't read this post now... :hat:

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by old.Eynar_Vega
One time long ago I participated in a zerg, we just roamed Emain and hurt everyone we saw who were unfriendly people according to the leaders. Apart from that, we were all buffed by buff-bots as well. Some people who were with us even laughed at dead bodies and I saw 1 player jump on a corpse!!! That night, I had a hard time trying to get some sleep, cuz I kept thinking about those people we killed. :( I had a bad conscience about it for a long time, cuz they were so helpless atm. I told my mom about what we did, and she punished me by not allowing me to play daoc for a whole week! She also made me swear to never do those kind of things again ever, and I agreed. However, not even a week afterwards we did those nasty things once again, even with more people! I didn't tell my mom this time tho, and won't tell her again ever. I hope she doesn't read this post now... :hat:

Lmao. :clap:

O

old.Isos

was pretty fun in emain some hour ago... my fg encounted 1 fg nolbys
and we won with like 3 people left alive!!
but then somehow another 2 fg hibs showed up 0.o

that fight alone was worth roaming around emain for 3 hours gettgin ganked by zergs

G

GReaper

ARGH! IT'S A ZERG!

Edit: Okay, which tit disabled colours? :p

Users who are viewing this thread