Official show your boobies thread

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If I posted a pic of my wife's boobs and she found out, she'd cut my balls off, microwave them, and serve them to me with fine chiante

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Naetha said:
Just to bring it back on topic :p

P1010006.jpg

btw my head isn't cut out on purpose, its just that [allegedly] the focus was meant to be on the cat :eek:

And no pussy-stroking jokes please ;)

Wtf? That cat looks exactly like MY cat (hey check it out, I didn't say pussy...damn)

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Hah you never fail to amase me Naetha :p

I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing :p

Incidentally, the cat just turned up at this Greek taverna, jumped into my lap and promptly fell asleep - didn't even beg for food or anything :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
That's a fetching pussy you have there Naetha.

Couldn't resist :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There's boobs on Channel 5 (UK terrestrial) - well kind of - all about blokes who can't get girlfriends and develop relationships with lifesize dolls :eek7:

pip

Banned
Lamp said:
If I posted a pic of my wife's boobs and she found out, she'd cut my balls off, microwave them, and serve them to me with fine chiante
Thats ok i won't tell her:)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You men are sexist pigs for talking about boobies! Like wtf! You're so below everything i see in the bottom of my sink and all! *pulls off hair or two* Its because of you that people get molested and bums get groped!

:D

pip

Banned
old.Tohtori said:
You men are sexist pigs for talking about boobies! Like wtf! You're so below everything i see in the bottom of my sink and all! *pulls off hair or two* Its because of you that people get molested and bums get groped!

:D
I agree bet if she bent over she would have a hairy ass:(

swords

Can't get enough of FH
You know, im genuinely surprised anyone posted boobs here, let alone their own. I suppose a round of applause is in order. :worthy:

Laddey

FH is my second home
swords said:
You know, im genuinely surprised anyone posted boobs here, let alone their own. I suppose a round of applause is in order. :worthy:

Do i get a share of the applause aswell? :( I've come out of my shell and posted my pidgeon chest picture on the internet, that is good imo!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
And where would we be without this:

AST-100.jpg

*cough*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Lamp said:
And where would we be without this:

AST-100.jpg

*cough*

World of hurt. *ba tsh!*

I'll be posting my manboobs later....yes...i'm not a girl you freaks.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Not even an A-cup, I'm disappointed :(

Incidentally, people seem to wonder why I'm happy to post a picture of me in a revealing top...

1) Its not *that* revealing
2) I'm not particuarly insecure about how I look - yeah I could do with losing a pound or two, but a big fat munter I ain't, and I'm not going to cry myself to sleep if someone doesn't like the way I look ;)
3) Hey, I'm proud of my boobs! If I'm happy to wear low cut tops in the summer, then I don't see a problem posting a picture on a forum like this, on a thread like this!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah i know...i got that stupid flat longhair dude chest... :(

I'm so sad now of my lack of man boobies.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Naetha said:
Not even an A-cup, I'm disappointed :(

Incidentally, people seem to wonder why I'm happy to post a picture of me in a revealing top...

1) Its not *that* revealing
2) I'm not particuarly insecure about how I look - yeah I could do with losing a pound or two, but a big fat munter I ain't, and I'm not going to cry myself to sleep if someone doesn't like the way I look ;)
3) Hey, I'm proud of my boobs! If I'm happy to wear low cut tops in the summer, then I don't see a problem posting a picture on a forum like this, on a thread like this!
good for you!
nothing wrong with your appearance
if you got it, flaunt it, and
1. you're on holiday
2. if everyone in public saw you in it why care about some people on a forum^^

and that little cat is cute:p i thought it was a bit odd you at a restaurant or something with your cat on your lap!

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Never one to be outdone. :p
Like i did the Ninja thread i'll make my contribution here aswell.
(I do this because i want to contribute to the thread... not because i'm an exhibitionist :p)

Well boobs. Both standing and laying down boobs.
Not quite Naetha size, sorry.

Meh2.jpg
Mar1.jpg

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Blackjack said:
Never one to be outdone. :p

(I do this because i want to contribute to the thread... not because i'm an exhibitionist :p)
mm hmm sure meight:p

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Naetha said:
Just to bring it back on topic :p

P1010006.jpg

btw my head isn't cut out on purpose, its just that [allegedly] the focus was meant to be on the cat :eek:

And no pussy-stroking jokes please ;)

omg that cat looks just like my old one!! not that its dead but its at my parrents place! :p

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
such a whore:p
accidental positions and posses in the photos yeah!? <cough> bullshit:p

and bring on the Gamah titties!

can i be the man boob judge:<?

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Mikah75 said:
such a whore:p
accidental positions and posses in the photos yeah!? <cough> bullshit:p

Second one i didn't even know was being taken. So no possing :) Second one she gave me a chance to get out of me "watching Naruto with my ass in the air" position ^^ just forgot to smile :p
But if you really think they look like posses i guess i should take it as a compliment :)

Thanks Mary :)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
how about a picture of my ass instead
11A_0013.jpg

(im the one on the far right)

and yeah, i like showing my ass, and i dont give a shit what you think about it, HAH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom