Official Goodbye

O

old.Elrond

My account ran out a couple of days ago now so I just thought I'd come and wish you all goodbye. I'm off to America for 12 months on the 16th August and DAoC is not coming with me. I'd like to say thanks to all the people who have helped me out in the past and who I've been playing with for so long...I really enjoyed DAoC for the most part and made some good friends but sadly I don't think I'll ever be returning. My account will pass to a friend so you'll still see Elrond and Ruffting about but it won't be me behind the controls. Good luck everyone and enjoy DAoC before they completely ruin it.

See Ya!

O

old.Emma

Sad to see another veteran daoc gamer leave the game :( remember the days of you in varulv chopping away at the woofs with your SB :(

hope everything goes well in the USA :D great country just got a little too hot in florida for me when i was there ;p

R

Roo Stercogburn

Bye Elrond, we didn't really bump into each other much but I've always seen you dodging around the realm at various time.

Good luck in the US.

/wave

D

Darac

CYA m8ty :/

Hope everything works out in the states! If only I could go back 10 years!! maybe I would have done the same!!

L

Laroma

Sad day for Midgard. :(

I still remember the period while playing in the "old" Nemesis as the best time I had in DAoC, or any MMORPG for that matter, so far. It was an honour to play with you, very talented, mature and most of all friendly player.

Good luck with RL and your trip to the states.

S

Sharma

I remember coming across your SB on other circumstances with my friar, oh well i shall maybe see you in another game, /wave

Farewell Elrond :(

A

Astraad

Ciao Thomas, my account expired too and i'm not renewing it either... shame i cant come to the US too though :/ anyways have fun m8 was nice to stalk DF with u :)

S

Solid

Cya El

Rememebr the oldskool BloodLust days man, NEVER forget Spindle Take 1 :D

O

old.Zarff

bye bye elrond :( yet another old timer hits the dust

Users who are viewing this thread