[Official] Come back D!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Can you all stop bloody whining about the Realm Rank? OMFG who gives a flying fuck.

We need more mids back and you know it's true.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Who gives a shit about other ppls realmranks? I only concentrate on knowing what rr my enemies are so I can decide wether to attack or flee :) So what if he said he was rr9, are you ppl really sooo friggin honest yourselves that it hurts your pride and ethics when someone else doesn't tell the truth about himself?

naah I didn't think so :cheers:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Overdriven said:
Can you all stop bloody whining about the Realm Rank? OMFG who gives a flying fuck.
Realm Ranks is all we care about :>

leviathane

Part of the furniture
heh saw you ingame other day zebby, that mean you coming back then? :D

Bagloor

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Realm Ranks is all we care about :>

Zebolt is actually RR2 for real but he have a bug that make him look and act like a l337 kiddie :eek6:

For me it's the opposit :p

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I remember when Zebby said he had been rr9 since beta in his siggy :<

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
givf back belofyn and moriad :<

and blej ;p

and lotsa other leadars ;p

hmm dunno if blej never was "zerg rvr/ml/exp etc" leader? or can we call call old odins eye zerg? :) but nothing against him, he is fine peep in my books and allways wellcome back.
belor and mor have been so long away, dont think they come back, sad but again, anytime these are wellcome back.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Enemies have RRs too?

Durgi is welcome to come back. Everyone is welcome to come play Midgard/Pryd. The more, the merrier - and it's not like he'd stick out here, there's enough mental cases shuffling around in DAOC already. :)

(I'm the normal one here. You all are mad.)

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Bagloor said:
Zebolt is actually RR2 for real but he have a bug that make him look and act like a l337 kiddie :eek6:

For me it's the opposit :p
Lol :p

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
Enemies have RRs too?

Durgi is welcome to come back. Everyone is welcome to come play Midgard/Pryd. The more, the merrier - and it's not like he'd stick out here, there's enough mental cases shuffling around in DAOC already. :)

(I'm the normal one here. You all are mad.)

hehe think you can handle my constant requests for crafted toys ;)

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Tuppe said:
hmm dunno if blej never was "zerg rvr/ml/exp etc" leader? or can we call call old odins eye zerg? :) but nothing against him, he is fine peep in my books and allways wellcome back.
belor and mor have been so long away, dont think they come back, sad but again, anytime these are wellcome back.

Hello all \o/

Always need to defend my self so, i kinda in beginning was zerg leader when it was always mid vs alb only in emain :] Thats why i always died ;<

And i done many many RR raids, also first Dragon raid, and also first 3fg dragon raid ;> Kinda was invovled in first legion raid to :)

Oh oh oh my named malmo tours and raukmark hunts to!

Well anyway, durgi is roleplaying in my books. But he was also a leader type person and those are always good to have :) Sure he lie about RR rank etc, but who aint so important tbh, dont understand why but wtf :]

And tbh i might even come back >.< But i hope i can stay away, but checking some stuff up just incase. Cluster = how many ppl online do u think on prime?
Cause i mainly quited before was because of to little action.

But i dont want to get addicted either again, and i know i am very competetive in gaming, and i would need to play alot to not get ganked in rvr :)

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
ok having looked in every shop in town today, and checking online with Game and Amazon.uk whom it seems are out of stock, anyone know if there's anywhere to Download daoc apart from dlgamer.com, hdd has died multiple times in the last year, and can't find my cd's after moving recently. Going to need all the expansions and NF again :(

IF so pm me here, or drop me an email on durgidaoc@hotmail.com.

D.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Hi D

You can infact download the game off the official GOA website, well you download the patcher and let it download and what not, will take a while of course on your standard connection but it beats trying to find a needle in a hay stack.

http://daoc.goa.com/en/

scroll down to "downloads" then to "complete game" section.

Good luck.

Brite

Banned
blejs said:
i am coming back ! :)

omg blej you said it did you hear him hes coming back? \o/

you cannot go back on your word now!

and durgi www.play.com has full box set with all expasions for 25 quid or summit

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
cheers zed for some reason having trouble getting the link to load if anyone can post i direct link to th dl page i'd be grateful.

D.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Cata one cannot be found error I get, so you'll have to make do with TOA one for now.

However there is a trick you can do, once you have TOA installed you modify one of the files to instruct it to patch for catacombs not TOA so it downloads the missing files, which will of course be the full Cata program.

Sadly I can't for the life of me remember which file you modify :p

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers guys. If anyone has the catacombs update.dat format please let me know.

D.

Might be ingame a little later then ;)

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Mythic Patch
/updates/english/catacombs/mpatch.dat
/updates/english/catacombs/mpatch.dat

basically change /atlantis/ to /catacombs/

Litmus

Resident Freddy
blejs said:
Hello all \o/

Always need to defend my self so, i kinda in beginning was zerg leader when it was always mid vs alb only in emain :] Thats why i always died ;<

And i done many many RR raids, also first Dragon raid, and also first 3fg dragon raid ;> Kinda was invovled in first legion raid to :)

Oh oh oh my named malmo tours and raukmark hunts to!

Well anyway, durgi is roleplaying in my books. But he was also a leader type person and those are always good to have :) Sure he lie about RR rank etc, but who aint so important tbh, dont understand why but wtf :]

And tbh i might even come back >.< But i hope i can stay away, but checking some stuff up just incase. Cluster = how many ppl online do u think on prime?
Cause i mainly quited before was because of to little action.

But i dont want to get addicted either again, and i know i am very competetive in gaming, and i would need to play alot to not get ganked in rvr :)

Hi!

combined population will prolly be around the 2500/3000 range for the first week or 2 until the novolty starts to wear off.

would also be coo to see you out and about again too.

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
Heya Carp :D Hope alls well... by looks of things I'm sure we'll bump into each other in the frontiers soon enough ;)

Though having played daoc Us for most of llast year or so.. think I may level a valkyre to begin with to get used to things again.

D.

P.S. dl'ing things at the moment ;)

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Durgi said:
Heya Carp :D Hope alls well... by looks of things I'm sure we'll bump into each other in the frontiers soon enough ;)

Though having played daoc Us for most of llast year or so.. think I may level a valkyre to begin with to get used to things again.

D.

P.S. dl'ing things at the moment ;)

Woot durgi :D

Still owe you 350g for that 99% hammer you bought off Zak for me while I was in Nemesis :p

Whats that with interest? :p

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
hehe np Mel... I probably still haven't paid for it yet anyways :D

Seya ingame at some stage I'm sure :)

D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom