Question Off-topic sub forums.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I`m not striclty against it but given the level of activity in this forum, I can´t really see any benefit of sub forums. A forum for games/servers etc. should be under FH General, because that´s what this site is originally about.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I`m not striclty against it but given the level of activity in this forum, I can´t really see any benefit of sub forums. A forum for games/servers etc. should be under FH General, because that´s what this site is originally about.

Good point.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
stfu toht, stop asking for more, you'll get less.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
One good idea is about all there really is, OT works just fine now and we don't need a football sub-forum as the single thread we have is highly active plus the stats make it an eye catcher for any newcomers.

tierk

Part of the furniture
One good idea is about all there really is, OT works just fine now and we don't need a football sub-forum as the single thread we have is highly active plus the stats make it an eye catcher for any newcomers.

Just out of curiosty, i am wondering when will all those new people you and Ch3tan were spamming on about when you crusaded for the change, be showing up??? :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Just out of curiosty, i am wondering when will all those new people you and Ch3tan were spamming on about when you crusaded for the change, be showing up??? :p

Actually have you looked at the numbers viewing OT? Double what they were before the move. We had 54 viewing in primetime last week, way up from the usual 20. ;)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The fact that general and ot posters have been using
Both forums more than at any time before th
Move is clearly lost on you tierk. Don't just troll for trollings sake.

I notice all those ot peeps have stopped posting and the iron hand of moderation has us all in is grip.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The increase is simpy due to gneralite mvement in our territory, not that i have anything against our "higher class" friends. Moderation is pretty much the same.

New people? That doesn't really increase by any other factor then word to mouth, or by accident since Lord Deebers doesn't(i think) prefer advertising and tooting the freddyhorn.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
People need to chillax a bit i thinks, let Toht post shit, if it makes him happy - it certainly puts a smile on my face ;) <3

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I really don't think we need sub forums. The FHOT community is so small anyway. No one outside ever visits. Maybe a few from General, but they never stay more than a dozen posts at most. I think there should be a rewards system. If you bring someone from the outside....someone who's never played DAOC...then you get a year's subscription to TdC's internet passwords & logons, & all the beer you can drink for 6 months.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Can we have a Pokey Bum Wank sub forum where I can post illicit pictures of me rectally and phallusly pleasuring myself?

Of course it will be tagged NSFW, so it's ok.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Can we have a Pokey Bum Wank sub forum where I can post illicit pictures of me rectally and phallusly pleasuring myself?

Of course it will be tagged NSFW, so it's ok.

Not safe for world?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
So, when is 'The Gentlemans Club' starting? I want to start a 'Snatch of the Day' thread asap!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Chodax,

Refresh the home page....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom