Votes: 29 30.9%
  • Yes, I would if it was in my home country

Votes: 45 47.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters

Gamah

Banned
Now I am not saying I would organise it, it's just an idea but who would go?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
the last place id go on earth is birmingham, so count me out :(

not like anyone will care though :)

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Voted no cause I'm afraid I'll fall in love with Gamah's boyish good looks and then Vlad would get jealous... lot of potential nastiness there.

Everz

FH is my second home
tris- said:
the last place id go on earth is birmingham, so count me out :(

not like anyone will care though :)
heh mids ftw n u know it

tris-

Eversmallx said:
heh mids ftw n u know it

for a start i dont fancy getting shot.
its also the most rediculous place in britain to get in and out of.

Gamah

Banned
tris- said:

If only it was as easy to get into as Vlad.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
no, i cant think of smartassy or something witch may be considered humorous in this situation, so ill just leave it as a, no.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i'd go if it was local because i'm lazy, broke and get lost easily.

Gamah

Banned
psyco said:
no, i cant think of smartassy or something witch may be considered humorous in this situation, so ill just leave it as a, no.

You actually say humourous things then? What forum do you post these witty comments on?

tris-

Gamah said:
You actually say humourous things then? What forum do you post these witty comments on?

the background story of how he found the bottle of homemade wine was quite funny imo

Everz

FH is my second home
tris- said:
for a start i dont fancy getting shot.
meeh, just avoid soho rd/liaselles etc and its all gd

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
not even in .dk - dont want the face the horrors of the world, thats why i dont have a mirror either!

tris-

you look like that guy off harry potter if i remember rightly :eek:

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, maybe.
How is the tolerance for; Disorderly conduct and indecent exposure over there?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Make it Canterbury and i'll come! :D

Me and Gamah could settle our differences over a pint :drink: :p

Gamah

Banned
Blackjack said:
Hmm, maybe.
How is the tolerance for; Disorderly conduct and indecent exposure over there?

Mate it's fucking ingland innit, 'ard scum bag *****.

tris-

could get a fine or goto magistrates court :p

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I`d consider it if the place is nice and if I manage to get a few days off and everything else sorted etc.etc.

Gamah

Banned
Bugz said:
Make it Canterbury and i'll come! :D

Me and Gamah could settle our differences over a pint :drink: :p

I'd have to buy it for you though 'cos you would get ID'd :(

tris-

Gamah said:
I'd have to buy it for you though 'cos you would get ID'd :(

then youd get fined £1000 for buying booze for underage people :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
If it was in London I wouldn't bother, every meet seems to be held there to satisfy a vocal 25% or so minority that insist the meeting must be in the capital because it is easy for them to get there. No consideration for the other 75% who have to make the nightmare journey into London.

Gamah

Banned
cHodAX said:
If it was in London I wouldn't bother, every meet seems to be held there to satisfy a vocal 25% or so minority that insist the meeting must be in the capital because it is easy for them to get there. No consideration for the other 75% who have to make the nightmare journey into London.

Don't live in a shit place then :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Gamah said:
Don't live in a shit place then :(

I don't :p I am not slagging London off either, just stating that any meet should be held at a venue based on the on the wishes of the majority but sadly I expect the London crowd to win the vote even if the beer/food/accomodation is all massively overpriced. They don't have to stump down an extra £50+ on travel either, takes the piss really, like the kid who won't let the other kids play with his ball unless he can be captain.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, i'm not well known for smart, witty or humorous posts...but here's how i see it:

Things would start normal, GAmah bumming Vlad while Thorwyn videotapes it for the underground market of the millions of pron sites he frequents.

Eqpoo would be dancing naked in some corner of the room for the pleasure of a tortoise, which tris- would look down upon with a big frown while Huntington and Ingramm debated the frowniness of tris- and how it effects global warming.

Blackjack would come in a bit late since he had to analyse yet another sex dream of Amanitas about Eversmallx, and also had to park his skateboard next to psyko who was sulking outside 'cause he couldn't find anything funny to say.

Dukat would land through the skylight with english after a failed parachute jump which he and English tandemed to save the whales from cancer. old. Tohtori would be talking to a carrot by the bar and drinking heavily, while making annoying comments about each and every thing that was happening.

Pirkel would be bothering cornokz about how everything here was so f*cked up and cornokz would reply to everything by snorting another shot of jägermeister through his rectum.

Jupitus would be beating chodax with a long stick just 'cause it was fun while Bugz tries to tell the bouncer that age doesn't matter 'cause there's no booze inside and he should be let in. Sharma would be sneaking behind the bouncer with a huge tennisracket and after failing at a backstab, would be against the wall, wrigling like a worm and shouting "respect my authority!"

About or so....i bet there's a lot more where that came from, but i'll leave it at that before i get too xxx :D

Forgot to add that everyone would be drunk as hell, except Bugz and Sharma, and Mey would post it all right here on off-topic, to which someone would reply by "old!!1"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom