• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
i'm a galla fan :)
blackthorn one? love that crescent :D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I voted champ weap cause there is also the 5% persistant buff to all melee resists =)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
chose ml10 offhander... makes temps easyer to make and isnt that bad if you dont put mezz poision. when u see a adder (stealther) and it procs... pop he cant pa u.

champ weapon is allso very nice... BUT. the melee resist debuff procs once a in a blue moon.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
I voted champ weap cause there is also the 5% persistant buff to all melee resists =)

?¿ Didnt know NS had that? oO

klasa

Loyal Freddie
Has there been any thorough statistacal test's to confirm that they proc once in a blue moon?

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
klasa said:
Has there been any thorough statistacal test's to confirm that they proc once in a blue moon?

Well, it's mostly talk from VN tbh
But when people are used to the high proc rate of malice and leggies, regular proc chance weapons like champ weapons will seem very very low in comparison.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
such a fotm champ weapon band-wagon going on atm.

and yes, im using it offhand atm 0o

klasa

Loyal Freddie
Aiteal said:
Well, it's mostly talk from VN tbh
But when people are used to the high proc rate of malice and leggies, regular proc chance weapons like champ weapons will seem very very low in comparison.

OK, think people should think more about the real damage increase than the proc rate itself which isn't that important. For instance BMF must have a high proc rate since it's a slow weapon compared to a faster weapon in order to have the same expected dmg out put.

I actually think that Mythic thinks about hese things when they design new weapons :)

OMG will I be flamed for this statment

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
klasa said:
OK, think people should think more about the real damage increase than the proc rate itself which isn't that important. For instance BMF must have a high proc rate since it's a slow weapon compared to a faster weapon in order to have the same expected dmg out put.

I actually think that Mythic thinks about hese things when they design new weapons

:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

BMF procs alot aye, seemed to be an almost perma-dot when I used it, I think slower weapons do get an increased proc rate, I'm pretty sure 2-Handers do.
But if you compare leggies (damage and a debuff) and malice (uber debuff) which have very high proc rates, it's odd to have a fight with leggys/malice where your weapon dosnt proc with the Champ Weapons, which have sub-par procs in comparison and proc so little from what US players say, I think the choice is clear. I'm not gonna bother with them tbh.

I'll get the bow for critshots, but I'm not impressed with the melee weapons at all.

klasa

Loyal Freddie
Slower weapons GET a higher proc rate. Since the proc dmage/de buff/ what ever is the same regardless of speed mythic adjust the chance to proc in order to get the same expected damage output.

Personally I haven't got a clue about the champ weapon proc rate but I won't dismiss them until some one can demonstrate (statistiacally) that they are sub par.

In other words even if BMF perma procs doesn't necessarilly mean that it out dmg another weapons dot proc.....

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
klasa said:

I actually think that Mythic thinks about hese things when they design new weapons :)

well the off hand champ blade is 4 spd, which would put it into the slower category, therefore it should proc loads?!!? ;p

something isn't right...

klasa

Loyal Freddie
Yurka said:
well the off hand champ blade is 4 spd, which would put it into the slower category, therefore it should proc loads?!!? ;p

something isn't right...

I think you are on to something.....

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
thanks for the vote chrstffr

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
around 2'4 crafted speed offhand, 99% to be able to get loads of the same poisoned offhand at inventory.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Croxxor Roxxor :D

Malice+Croc tooth is best blades setup for any shade tbh as the malice proc/croc d/q debuff and s/c debuff from envenoms basically turn ure target into a weenie ! Not to mention that croc has the best +melee bonuses of any weapon ingame .

P.S. If u want bling go ml10 , and if u dont think croc is a good blades offhand u obviously have it activated pierce and cba exping it again :p

And as for champ weapon , from what ive read im not impressed tbh and why rely on a weapon for resists , best dps weapon=best weapon imo ;)

Punishment

Resident Freddy

Malice+Croc tooth is best blades setup for any shade tbh as the malice proc/croc d/q debuff and s/c debuff from envenoms basically turn ure target into a weenie ! Not to mention that croc has the best +melee bonuses of any weapon ingame .

P.S. If u want bling go ml10 , and if u dont think croc is a good blades offhand u obviously have it activated pierce and cba exping it again :p

And as for champ weapon , from what ive read im not impressed tbh and why rely on a weapon for resists , best dps weapon=best weapon imo ;)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:

malice debuffs EVRYTHING 25% or was it 20.

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
Im tending towards ml10 at the mo

but this just dropped

100% Qual, 3.1 spd Blade off hand Alacritous

Stats:
25 quick
21dex
12 con
9 AF bonus

kinda nice

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Alme said:
?¿ Didnt know NS had that? oO

lalalalala =)) ok u're right, I didn't see the part about mezzpoison, but from the sig it looked like ranger ( elf and celt and I know Yurka got an elven eld ).

Still, then the blade has a lower end proc...do they proc at the same time always or are these 2 indipendent procs?

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Yurka said:
Im tending towards ml10 at the mo

but this just dropped

100% Qual, 3.1 spd Blade off hand Alacritous

Stats:
25 quick
21dex
12 con
9 AF bonus

kinda nice