Odysseus' fletching shop

O

old.Odysseus

Soz all, Alyssa borrowed Odysseus and she seemed to have had fun, played with him for hours (ouch that sounded naughty).

I will look u up tonight asap, my apologies for the delay.

O

old.Odysseus

/bump

still in the game....
made a TON of good, ready for pickup at camelot vault.
even have some staves and stuff in stock now.

ARGHHHH I just realized:
Talks too much!

J

Jiggs

attn friars: get a staff from this man!!

i lose + to my staff but it still hits harder than the smouldering ember :)

O

old.Odysseus

free advertisment ... gotta LUV it
thx for help on transfer yesterday jiggs :)

O

old.Odysseus

Ye, im gettin some easy laid back RP these days ;)

I WILL find u Bishi, no worry.
I got 98% 16.2 dps longs in stock at camelot vault, 700g. It is ready, just need to find me :)

O

old.Odysseus

I am still open for orders.

Lately several ppl have been messaging me about this or that crafted stuff, only to conclude - after i have spent 5 minutes finding the right stuff and price - that they will wait till patch or they dont have the money or etc etc....

That is unacceptable.
PLZ refer to this thread and check out items and prices.
In short: Dont call me if u dont know what u want, or if u want it.
I can spend several hours chatting while trying to get some RP, which is a bit annoying.

I am happy to sell u my stuff, but u have to take the responsibility of finding out what u want yourselves.

O

old.Odysseus

99% longbows are now availalbe at 900g.

M

medowind

99% duskwood flute please, just msg me or a member of TMM if you need anything :)

O

old.Odysseus

order noted, it is ready for pickup at camelot vault tonight.

invested 4p into fletching yesterday, gained 6 points.
10 points more to go and i will start making 100% longbows (figure it will happen in the weekend).

now u know why my prices are high .....

C

Cowled

Or wait for 1.52 and get 16.5dps longbow? :D

GIV ITAMZ WITH 16.5 dps PLZ

O

old.Odysseus

i will also need more skill to do 100% heavy longbows .. and u know u want those.
especially when SC kicks in.

EDIT:
The above is completely nonsense.

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/389.php : patch 1.51

- When you are above 1000 in your main tradeskill, any item you can successfully make will now have an even chance of being 94-100% quality.

Before 1.51 u had to be 50 above your main skill to make a masterpiece. Seems that is not the case anymore, unless Mythic (once again) contradict themselves.

New prices will be posted when patch arrives.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

This post from mythic is partially incorrect...

The correct is:

When you are above 1000 in your main tradeskill, any item you can successfully make will now have an even chance of being 94-99% quality with a small (2%) chance of rolling a masterpiece.

O

old.Odysseus

That is how i assumed it was- until i reread those patch notes.
How about the 50 over item difficulty, Is that still required to make masterpieces?
Do u have a scource of that information?

T

thorwyntf

Hi Odysseus

I´d like to order a 98% longbow (700g right?). Feel free to contact me ingame (Thorwyn or Thorwena) or via this forum for details. I`m definitely online Wednesday evening from 19.00 cet onwards.

Cheers, Thorwyn

O

old.Odysseus

order noted, item is in stock at camelot vault.
look me or my alt psyche up, I will also try and catch u.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by old.Odysseus
That is how i assumed it was- until i reread those patch notes.
How about the 50 over item difficulty, Is that still required to make masterpieces?
Do u have a scource of that information?

No, after patch 1.51 if you are >1000 in your main tradeskill you can make masterpieces on everything you craft, including orange and red conning stuff...

However, my question to mythic is: I'm 1075 armorcraft, can i get masterpieces on lowlevel weapons that con orange as well?

O

old.Odysseus

When you are above 1000 in your main tradeskill, any item you can successfully make will now have an even chance of being 94-100% quality.

As u can see above (which is taken from camelot herald and has wrongful info regarding 100%), it is not thorougly documented, but I think the keyword here is 'main tradeskill'.
So my best guess at your question: no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom