Odin's Gate - tonight

S

Slytale

cmon albs .. that's no sport .. 5fg+ ? .... lead by Moo !

anyways .. much fun after coming back from a 2 week abscence !!

;-)

P

phule_gubben

5 fgs hibs

5 fgs albs

in odins :(

at this hour?

E

Ekydus

Hibs were zerging since this morning... Was 1FG+3 against 3 Albs.

Gradually built our force up and now we're zerging against each other.

BUT - Haven't heard any complaints so far because it seems to be quite even and actually it's rather fun.

But, DO NOT LET ODIN'S TURN INTO ZERG CENTRAL. Thank you.

V

vargen

lol.. albs zerging in Odin's too? :p

Me and some other soloers in HW are having a really hard time vs 2fg albs roaming tightly packed up.
At the same time i hear AS reports of _Huge_ alb zerg in emain.

:mgwhore2:

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by Slytale
cmon albs .. that's no sport .. 5fg+ ? .... lead by Moo !

anyways .. much fun after coming back from a 2 week abscence !!

;-)

as if, all i remember is you zerging me with a fg

i was ofc solo, as always

L

llixeraxu

Must be lies, everyone knows Mooo couldnt lead a piss up in a brewery.

E

Ekydus

OK Hibbies the Albs are being zerged now... a lot. Time to split yourselves up into FGs again IMO and give Odin's the respect it deserves.

(Bastards.)

S

samildanachh

ye lol every1 is zerging odins tonight :p
me and my mincer duo made good rpts outta it though :p
with zergs comes n00b players aka easy rpts :D

C

Calere

Originally posted by Ekydus

BUT - Haven't heard any complaints so far because it seems to be quite even and actually it's rather fun.

Certainly has been a lot of fun in odins tonight. 3fg vs 3fg action at the mgs and some half decent 3-ways too ;)

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by Ekydus
Hibs were zerging since this morning... Was 1FG+3 against 3 Albs.

if you beat hibs in same numbers they bring friend
if you beat them both they bring another add
if 2 albs beat them again they decide that they have to build a fg to beat 4-5 albs @ odins on 10gmt...too bad the small fights and the 1v1 is dead nowadays too bad

but still i show respect to the last few ppls that dare to fight you 1v1.....against all others...foad

ps.mostly against hibs on morning @ odins...mids do not come out to play small fights in their fronts...:|

Z

zoia

4:50 am CET, ganked by 4 hib stealthers at atk.
Odin's sure has been fun lately. :rolleyes:
Can't even solo at night there anymore.

O

old.Xarr

why does slytales sig say 'elf'?

say it ain't so!!

E

Ekydus

I had 3 or 4 Hunters chase me solo from AMG to Nottsmoor ealier. :p

Funny thing was... On the way back at HTK 2 of them found me. They didn't survive. :p

S

Shrye

Originally posted by zoia
4:50 am CET, ganked by 4 hib stealthers at atk.
Odin's sure has been fun lately. :rolleyes:
Can't even solo at night there anymore.

Aye, the atk camping sucked :/ ... didn't give a decent chance for people to leave tk and make for more fun/spread out fights :(

(or perhaps I'm only saying that because I weren't there, and only needed 2k rps for next rl :p )

F

Flimgoblin

not so sure about the stealthers - didn't meet too many of them :) (think another group killed em before we got a chance to TS the area)

was good fun fighting at the hmg - slammed into some hibs, then got hit by mids, then more albs arrived, just as another 2fg hibs came through the milegate...

great fun that :)

(PS. Slytale - stop PAing my fiancee you meanie, she's only a harmless little earth theurg, cruel man)

S

Solstice

we need RvR zones w/o mgs imho, i can't pass through amg Odin's even stealthed w/o getting sniped, ganked, kicked, etc.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Solstice
we need RvR zones w/o mgs imho, i can't pass through amg Odin's even stealthed w/o getting sniped, ganked, kicked, etc.

go defend HW;)

S

samildanachh

i dont mind small stealth grps, like 2 is ok 3 is pushing it but.........
when u have what appeares to be a solo tank at hmg and they do /beckon /bow etc and u do the same. thus signalling a duel u run over to them and or whatever and uve got like 5ns's pa u at once.
its just sad :(
the days of soloing are nearly over in odins, perhaps we will all have to go to HW.

T

talivarevil

well strange but i was solo all day and i was zerged all day :(.Mostly by ekydus and TB :p

M

marczje

:wub: for talivar :)

keep the zerg out of odin's! i chased an avelonian who i thought was alone.. gahh :D in notime the 2fg adds were slapping my blue arse to the ground :D

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by talivarevil
well strange but i was solo all day and i was zerged all day :(.Mostly by ekydus and TB :p

I saw yer corpse just behind HMG when we were on our first run there, gave you a /wave :)

O

old.m0000

i waved at you :)

E

Ekydus

Lies! You were in the Hib zerg that started the day off and then you decrease to you +2 a bit later in the day... (My group of 4 was too much for you :p) Then at times you were solo. Still atleast I waved when ever I saw you dead / about to die. :)

T

talivarevil

Was solo all day just some times i was walking past hmg/amg or passing hibs, was far to hungover to group as i kept telling ppl :)

T

talivarevil

And 1st fight of the day was me vs killysilly and you near amg i think?,killysilly was 1 hit from death but u was 100% still but then hibs came i think? :)

Users who are viewing this thread