Odd bugs of 15th of january

S

SoulFly Amarok

[06:44:00] <Derric-> anyone noticed any weird bugs today?
[06:44:36] <Cream[DONut]> yea
[06:44:39] <SoulCry> I resisted a
[06:44:41] <SoulCry> spread heal

[06:44:47] <Derric-> loch failed ame slash
[06:45:01] <Derric-> earlier all septs buffs went down after 15 secs
[06:45:05] <Cream[DONut]> i was slammed but not stunned, and was 1 min after i ported
[06:45:42] <Cream[DONut]> maybe it was a scout without slam, and he just bashed me or something
[06:45:46] <ev0|Snorni> ye
[06:45:51] <ev0|Snorni> i got slammed but not stunned too ;o

T

Tafaya Anathas

2 mins ago one of my guildm8s, a necro summoned a pet but wasn't changed into a shade

C

civy

I killed a hero and savage with my scout. Something is seriously wrong. ;)

H

haarewin

Originally posted by Tafaya Anathas
2 mins ago one of my guildm8s, a necro summoned a pet but wasn't changed into a shade

that problem is on your client side if you could see :eek: and his if he could too. and everyone elses if they could. many times i see a saracen / inconnu running around with necro pet tailing after them casting spells :eek:

T

toxx

I slammed a chanter the other day, and i got stunned for 9seconds instead :(

now tell me chanters arnt overpowered!!1

A

Arlone

this screen was taken nov 2003 sometime, but it shows the slambug many are talking about.

I get slammed but my enemy get stunned by it :)

slambug.jpg

N

nuky

Originally posted by Arlone
this screen was taken nov 2003 sometime, but it shows the slambug many are talking about.

I get slammed but my enemy get stunned by it :)

slambug.jpg

u hit harder than my norseman zerker :( nerf

B

Brelakor.

I get that buff bug if i duel my buffbot, but not to the death and i surrender, and if i was buffed with his buffs then, i loose them.

And if he rebuffs me they go away after a few secs.

Relog or brutally murder the buffbot fixes it.

Q

Qwegji-

Was in lyon killing tangs.

Casted a pet and suddenly had Feamos appear on my bob. To him it looked like he was riding a horse. Where ever I moved my bob, Feamos would too. He couldnt do anything. Not even dismount ;)

www.angelfire.com/geek/qwegji/sshot103.jpg (angelfire >< so gotta copy and paste)

Seems to happen a lot. Hes an old screenshot. I got on a horse in goth castle and suddenly got ported down to near portal and was riding a necro shade. Can just about see the shade.

http://www.angelfire.com/geek/qwegji/images/necrohorse.jpg

Z

Zaffa

Yesterday i watched a fight between inf and mincer on pvp, and i got the dot from the inf while still in shade( i didnt even entered melee) didnt pop my stealth, nor did i have an icon with the dot dmg, just got the dmg :/

O

old.Bubble

Had a good one last night :D
My Cleric didn't see any walls at all, Castle sauvage didn't have any wall's so i could walk through them with no problem. Was thinking of going relic raiding :D

S

Shabs

I saw Zels Eld run out of Dom and port with ticket porter 2 times, in space of 5secs, both times wearing another guilds emblem on cloak, and even on the shield he was holding to :)

Users who are viewing this thread